Roll call.. Where's everybody from?

Thanks for the welcome! With the forums and ilgm articles at my disposal I hope to keep things going well for a long time to come! Maybe one day I’ll know enough to help someone out. :grin: Always a student.

3 Likes

Would I be going to far to assume you are a cannabis pharmer??? Got any photo’s??? Either way you are always welcome here. I have to tell you , You never know how something You take as common knowledge might be of great help to someone else . Your opinions and experiences are part of what makes this such a valuable and friendly place to hang our hats…Welcome Aboard…don’t be shy…everybody here started out from somewhere :blush:…Happy Growing

2 Likes

Yes, I have a few pics. I’m somewhat new to this specific, beloved plant but learning a whole lot already! As evidenced by the troubled leaves in the pics lol.

We have Skunk XL, OG Kush, White Widow, Shogun and Amnesia Haze. Courtesy of RQS this go 'round but looking to try some ilgm seeds eventually. The widow mix pack and the one with chemdog,LSD and green crack are calling me! :heart_eyes:

Everyone is doing good at the moment! Skunk XL looks hungry because these were taken right after giving food.

6 Likes

Great attitude.

3 Likes

I live in Md, about a 40 minute drive to the heart of DC. Retiring in a few years and looking to move elsewhere. Too crowded so wife and I looking for our retirement home. Originally from Pittsburgh, moved after college, jobs were tough in the 80s in Pittsburgh. Got a job in MD and moved, been here 40 years now.

5 Likes

Your plants are beautiful. This is a great forum to learn everything about growing marijuana. We are all students. Nobody on here knows it all, everyone has something to learn. @patrick1960 a buddy of mine was in DC yesterday . Picked up an oz at a dispensary of the good for 100bucks. Pretty good deal. We’re over by Branson MO. Lotsa retirees in the area . Family vacation destination. I like all the different fishing available.

4 Likes

Thanks, definitely having fun learning to grow, big help from many here. DC dispos are not tightly regulated and the prices show. Many other issues in DC, but their hands off for weed is one good thing. Before growing, I would drive there. Still buy some concentrates there occasionally, good prices.

3 Likes

Yeah thats funny…he said they called it a gift bag…lol…

1 Like

Howdy, neighbor!

3 Likes

Before legalization in Canada in 2018, Vancouver was like that. We had dispensaries run by compassion clubs and pain clubs, plus a bunch of regular dispensaries. Cops didn’t bust them, too much trouble for such a little crime, more interested in dealing with the opioids. You could see the weed, squeeze a bud and sniff it, and get good deals! BC Pain Society even had a vending machine that spun out bags of weeds at $80/oz, just like buying potato chips!

Then we went legal, the government got involved. All sales are thru a government approved site, everything is sealed in pre-weighed bags, can’t see or smell what you are buying. Prices are still good, can still get a nice ounce for about $123 (110 + TAXES!!), but the novelty and fun of going in and shooting the shit the bud tender just isn’t the same.

And only the government can take over a profitable multi-million dollar industry and lose money at it!

8 Likes

If you want to ruin a good thing just get the government involved!!!

6 Likes

High from MA, 25 miles south of Boston.

3 Likes

Howdy Mud

2 Likes

Hailing from the Wiregrass of lower Alabama

4 Likes

Brazil here. Hey guys btw, i am a new member and apparently i cannot create a new thread, i need help with some problems i am having, how do i go about getting access to creating a brand new thread?

Cheers

4 Likes

Welcome to the family my friend!! The more you read and the more you hang out the more the forum will let you do it’s designed that way to keep bots out

1 Like

Oh gotcha, hope my plant survives until then! lol

1 Like

Incredible story!! And insight!!!

Western ny. Livingston county.

2 Likes

NYS Steuben county most of my life.retired and moved south, Dark corner of South Carolina…

3 Likes