Repotted Saturday

It was like a $250, 000.00 couch from Kmart

1 Like

@Lostgirl total saver of time though!! Trim jail is a thing of the past for me now!! Little more trim material with trimmer but I use it for an ass kicking oil and edibles. No more trim jail for me! Keep up the great work, you are a great help to many on here. You had a great teacher, that’s invaluable! Happy grows

2 Likes

I can see the benefit in getting one. I don’t know if it was because I bought an older version not so expensive one. It had one blade (most now have 2 blades).

It basically chopped up my buds and nothing was uniform at all. I found it much more faster to wet trim and get a nice uniform clean bud.

I guess the bottom line was “first impressions” mine sucked. I’m glad that it’s working out for you and saving you time. If anybody knows what trim jail is it’s me. It’s not fun but I put on some rock and roll grab me a big old glass ice water, sit there with my trimmers and think wow, did I really just get 12 oz off of this plant. Then it makes it all the better.

Also, thank you for the kind words I truly appreciate that! :pray:

2 Likes

My pre water pH was 8.0. After adding nutrients for plant 1 I did want to know the pH before feeding, it was 6.7 and I did not adjust the 2 gallons.
Water was pH’d to 6.5 before giving her 2 gallons.

Runoff

Plant 1
pH 6.63
ppm 472
EC 948

Plant 2
pH 6.44
ppm 564
EC 1116

At this point I will only be able to raise the lights by 4 inches in total before it is at the top of the tent. Plant 1 is 16 inches away and Plant 2 is 17 inches from canopy. The leaves do need to be cleared out from the bottom and will plan to do that in about a week. Everything else looks great.

Have a good Friday everyone. May 17, 2024 they popped their heads out of the soil on March 17, 2024. Plant 1 25 inches, Plant 2 23.5 inches. So be it…

1 Like

You’re exactly where I wanted to see the numbers. Your target numbers to run off are 1000EC +/- 100EC

Your feed numbers for plant number one should have been somewhere around 600ppm or 1000EC

Your current runoff numbers from today

Plant 1
pH 6.63
ppm 472
EC 948

Plant 2
pH 6.44
ppm 564
EC 1116

Both of your girls are currently dead on the target mark.

What should your next feed total be in EC?

2 Likes

You always can remove the Pepsi crates to give you another 3-4 inches. Also, if for some reason they start going crazy tall I can show you a little trick to make everything okay. Looking at your plants I believe you’re not going to get any better than 3 ft at most. (Very common size for Autoflower)

These are going to be very heavy yielders

1 Like

How close are your 1mil = numbers are your’s VS below

1 Like

Good question. I did the feeding today in EC.

1 Like

I havent used ppm. Micro 73 EC, Grow 56 EC, Bloom 30 EC so
Micro 46 ppm, Grow 27 ppm, Bloom 15 ppm.

1 Like

700-800 EC for the next feeding.

I would say go in at 700EC when both girls with only the list below (Base nutrients take the front seat)

Water
Micro
Grow
Bloom
B-52
Totaling 700 EC

By the way if you wanted to do some trimming feel free.

1 Like

I can do that. Im glad todays feeding got the run off that you wanted to see. I liked not phing the water for plant 1. That starts to get nerve racking.
The branches of where the colas will be are really thickening up. Im a little amazed. Also, I realized this morning that much has happened since March 17, 2024. Your guidance is much appreciated and close to no one.
No calmag for the next feeding? I mean I can read but Im a little suprised its not listed for the next feeding.
Based on what I did today then it will be in no phed 2 gallons of water 2 ml micro, 2 ml grow, 2 ml bloom, 2.5 ml B52. That should be 700 EC right on the money.
Good to know I can trim. Its driving me nuts!

Correct no calmag Once I introduce my own nutrients to the plants for the first couple times I try to do nothing but micro grow and Bloom (base nutrients) it gets that soil chelted and used to the pH perfect without any additional additives. The reason I say to put in the B-52 is because I think they will benefit from the vitamins and the humic acid.

I try not to mix B-52 and big buds in the same feed as it’s very high and potassium. So one feed I’ll do B-52 the next feed I’ll do big buds

1 Like

That makes sense.
Now, when you said high yeilders what is your best guess as of today? That yeilding statement I didnt see until I re read everything.

Heres a picture that I wanted to post. A good side view

Ok, Im done for today. Its time for their simulated outdoor wind storm.

If I harvested an ounce per plant well, that would be a miracle. The description of the plant were nuggets vs colas so… I really dont know what to expect. Ok, I have to take a nap. I didnt sleep well at all.

Haircuts.
Bring it!

They look perrrrdy. I would get a Ziploc baggie and fill it up with your fan leaves. Put the ziplock in the freezer. You will need them from time to time when your weed dries out. Adding one to two fan leaves to a dried bag of weed will add moisture back to the weed

2 Likes

Thank you. Ill be doing it that momentarily. I did not know that. Hopefully I didnt take too much off. My mother always said, You leave too much on in the Spring. So, what the hell I thought. Hopefully my grandfather ran through my fingers while doing that. That man grew beautiful anything he put his hands on.
They still look happy, so… Thats all that matters…

6ft flames and softball-size marshmallows! It doesn’t get any better than this…

3 Likes