Quick Question About Conversions

Is mS/cm of 1.39 the same as Us/cm of 1390.
I got this new meter and didn’t realize it didn’t have the big number. So I found a calculator and just want to make sure that I’m using the correct… identifiers, I guess.

2 Likes

Looks right

2 Likes

Cool. Thanks Dude. Went to that site y’all recommended and am trying to do it like he said. Although I had already hydrated it with cal mag and my nutes. Then squeezed it all out and did it with just the cal mag. Each time not to soaking though, only wet and let it set a couple days each time. So what I did tonight was to rinse it real well, and believe there was a LOT of brown water. So I squeezed it all with just tap water and will put the cal mag at about 8ml/gal on it tonight tol tomorrow. And that’s enough, do you agree? Or should I do another squeeze and cal mag water for 8hrs again tomorrow? Tha ks.

2 Likes

I’m probably not the best for advice on that. I simply hydrate with nutrients, mix with perlite and use. :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Well then, I’ll have to make what I’ve done be enough. Lol! Me and my… Well multiple disorders again. Dang voices need to quiet down. Jkjk.

2 Likes

Hahaha! there are a lot of ways to skin a cat, I try to keep it all easy as I can.

2 Likes