Quantum Board Grow Room

Or your trying to be all natural?

They have reggie seeds in the shop. Want a male? You’ll probably get a few. I’m an idiot about these things, but I know a forced herm for seeds is likely to produce inferior or herm plants.

1 Like

Absolutely!

5 Likes

You cannot take anecdotes from personal experience and present them as scientific fact. They may be an anomaly.

If you force a hermie for seeds, those seeds have an extremely high chance of being hermie, straight out of the gate.

If you pollinate a female with male, you will have to sex plants grown from those seeds, but at least you’re not looking at a 75%+ chance of hermies.

5 Likes

You get reggies.

1 Like

That directed towards me?

1 Like

Nope. And I think you are aware of that :wink:

1 Like

Those of us who know everything are really offended by those that pretend they do :wink:

2 Likes

How do you figure out horsepower me produces Hermie plant that’s the process of making feminized seeds so they could be absolutely not true that’s the only way they make feminized seeds is by forcing her me a feminized male

I rest my case… You know a dude by the handle of Fever?

3 Likes

I was fairly, but you know…

3 Likes

Forced hermies are feminised males not not true hermis

Then how do they guarantee female plants … Because the make feminised pollen from feminised male making feminised seed so how do they make them guarantee female

1 Like

If u ay it increases herms

Magick. Duh.

1 Like

LMAO! I had a little trouble too…lol.

1 Like

Welp, now we’re starting with personal attacks. Peace out!

2 Likes

Though he did say I’m a star! Baby, I’m a star! :star2:

3 Likes

By replacing the seeds that pop sacks with more seeds that can potentially do the same thing.