Quantum Board Grow Room

Those are gonna get fat! Nice job brother!

6 Likes

Pretty sure I know who this is :laughing::laughing: :love_you_gesture:

12 Likes

we new growers appreciate your service sir happy cake day!

11 Likes

@MattyBear Happy 7 yr versery sir :beers:

9 Likes

@ChebaMang @Autos-only @TMC.PRE @Bentstick thank y’all for taking the time, I’m humbled by the comments :call_me_hand:t3:

14 Likes

Made up some chicken thighs with a chimmichurri sauce and some sweet carrots last night. :call_me_hand:t3:

19 Likes

Nice garden
It was cool sitting here scrolling to catch up on your journal and seeing them as seedlings up to in flower in a matter of 10 minutes.

Oh and I just ate but after seeing some of those pics I’m hungry again

Enjoy the day

12 Likes

Thanks for stopping by and hanging out! Swing by anytime :call_me_hand:t3:

11 Likes

You’re safe here :rofl:

13 Likes

Bought an entire NY Strip Roast and broke it down into 17 steaks, vacuum sealed 14 and put them in the freezer and left 3 out for dinner tonight. Kept all the fat for tallow and the trimmings for ground beef. Not one bit wasted. :call_me_hand:t3:

21 Likes

That’s how it’s done bro! Love me some meat!

13 Likes

Doing it that way allows you the thickness you prefer. Great looking steaks!

14 Likes

Are you’re trying to kill me? :smiling_imp:

11 Likes

Salivating Brother Matty :love_you_gesture:

12 Likes

Little photo update. Really digging the structure on both LA Kush Cake’s but the back left is still on point the most to me :call_me_hand:t3:
Still haven’t dropped a replacement seed yet. Probably won’t. I’ll just finish out the big girls first before dropping more seeds :man_shrugging:

17 Likes

Loving your quick turn 12/12 runs. Keeps the flavors flowing! Wuzzupp next on the carving board? :joy:

12 Likes

I’m making an arm roast today and tomorrow I’m smoking 5lbs of chicken wings :call_me_hand:t3:

15 Likes

5 days late but man Happy 7 year Cannaversary… :birthday::facepunch::facepunch::raised_hands:
I caught the bacon wrapped asparagus, but somehow missed the anniversary :joy: freakin stoners :laughing:
That’s what I get for taking the fast route!

Beautiful garden brother!!! On point as usual… :fire::fire:

10 Likes

Plants are really bulking up now and the Hash Stomper seed is showing pistils now too. Hope everyone’s had a great weekend so far :call_me_hand:t3:

LA Kush Cake 1 and 2…

Apple Fritter 1 and 2…

Hash Stomper…

Looking up…

23 Likes

Looking good, what size grow bags are you using. I dropped down from 7 to 3, that was a little to small. I was having to water daily during flower. Currently using 5 gallon, that seems about right.

12 Likes