Pushing the boundaries ( expanding/3rd grow )

Shite… I don’t ph my water most of the time LOL… it won’t hurt for a few weeks to get filtered water.Maybe put some dry amendments on top, scratch them in and it should be just fine.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s pretty much what I’m going to do for the most part . Not going to make it difficult. Unless she wants to learn . I told her I have plenty of soil , pots , and whatever she can grow flowers , fruits , veggies , whatever she wants .

2 Likes

Gave the girls a quick haircut, a little trimming , and few toppings on the taller growing gals . Not to impressed with a half dozen but that’s ok , I am pulling this grow out of my butt to make happen anyway . :joy:. Next one I’ll already have everything and not be scrambling everywhere . Plus I’ll be doing less variety . One strain per light . But the rest are still looking pretty happy .

Autos looking not bad at all and look like maybe a couple more weeks , I hope ! Need to get these gals more room to spread em out a bit . Think I’ll veg till maybe the 1st of March . Maybe flip a little earlier .

7 Likes

Wow, those trichomes are plentiful!

2 Likes

Yeah I’m not disappointed with how these little gg4 autos came out . They are covered .

2 Likes

For anyone else that wants to join us cannatrol owners and know what it’s like to finally be free of worry , here is your direct link — https://www.cannatrols.com/shop/?ref=lNkGgjB3MSyxTm

• No more worrying of maintaining a 60/60 environment nor the high cost of electricity to run a/c’s and humidifiers , controllers , space
  • No more worrying if your drying to fast /to slow
  • No more stressing about powdery mildew and botrytis ( budrot) . Once you hit the safe water activity of between .6-.65 spores cannot grow ! Typically about 4 days from time you start the cycle
  • No more burping of jars or turkey bags
    Simply place in cannatrol , set your cycle with a few taps of the screen , press start and be worry free to take care of other important things in life . :cowboy_hat_face: Remains fresh at the perfect moisture/ water activity level of your choice indefinitely! Is smokable after 8 days but the longer it sits the better it gets . Leave it on the shelves and come back a year later to still having fresh bud .

If on the fence about it or have questions feel free to hit me up and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can . I usually do updates to my journal at least once a week minimum. :+1:.
https://www.cannatrols.com/shop/?ref=lNkGgjB3MSyxTm

2 Likes

that’s very good :call_me_hand:t3:
Congrats man

edited for language

1 Like

Thanks dude . Oops see ya had a little correction for language there .

Kinda sucks because it’s not like this is place where families get together to watch Disney movies . I mean it’s one thing to use it in the context of emphasizing something in a positive way like you was doing . Which personally I don’t see a problem with . Even been told to edit my post before .

But it’s a completely different thing if it’s being used to degrade someone or something which I mean I guess I can see why it shouldn’t be allowed in that context .

No biggie though man . Just kinda got to say freaking or I’ve gotten away with replacing a couple letters with #$ or whatnot . Or something like this f-ing rocks . :joy: They are a little more lenant on the a bombs but I’ll spell it as azz or something like that . :+1:

3 Likes

Next time I’ll use #$ :joy::joy:

Yeah it’s been a while since my last correction that I forgot the rules so it’s on me

2 Likes

certainly happens . Easy to get carried away . Especially having the past I have where I wasn’t exactly what one would consider a law and rule abiding citizen :joy: kinda hard to get in new habits when ya been doing something for decades . So I was tired , pissed off over something , and just in a horseshit type of mood . My capable of any rationalization got up and left leaving me to my "fluck it " I need to vent and let it flow :joy: wasn’t to terrible as I tried having a little restraint but one of the mods definitely asked me to edit some of it . Thought it was pretty cool giving someone the option to correct it themselves rather than just deleting it though .

1 Like

yeah they are pretty chill about it :joy:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure these autos are ready . At least this first beast one anyway .

That was the beefy one :point_up::point_up:
Then the second to best one :point_down::point_down:

Yeah I think they ready . What y’all think ? If so I’ll pull sometime this week so I can get all the photoperiods spread out in their final homes .

6 Likes

I’d chop if they were mine

2 Likes

Yep , depends how I feel in next couple hours I’ll either chop tonight or I’ll give it it’s last watering and chop this weekend . :+1:

3 Likes

Ok it’s school picture day . All the gals lining up for their photos . :joy: this first one is just loaded yield and sick resin . Most are just pouring with resin .

Then the other 3 aren’t bad for a first autos grow either

I decided to go ahead and let them go a little bit longer . Wait till I see a little ambers and give em the young grasshopper Daniel son karate chop , hiiiya . :joy:

Then I’m so proud of my little galZ , the growing so fast . They’re lined up for graduation ready to head to high school and be divided in different classrooms :joy:

Cleaning out the rooms and giving them a blast of power s.i bloom , then some bloom nutrients getting ready for the flip in next couple weeks . Though I think I’m putting at least the gelato41 and cheetah fat in the 5x5 and starting to flip within next week . Also have a super squatty terpgasm and hindsight I might also throw in there to . Will figure it out here in next few hours and be back with updates . :+1:

3 Likes

Wow this is amazing @Caligurl
Totally totally totally amazing
Wow
You must be so over the moon with these results
Congratulations
Cheers :clap: :v: :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

Evicted fruit plants from 5x5 . Will harvest autos here next week then flipping the big gelato 41 and the one next to it that looks like sh$t :joy:

I’ll have room to put these 2 squatters is the 7x12 room with the smaller plants and I might not even need to use the 12 bar light .

But have it if I need it .
Then not sure how the other room is going to go . Those 3 Bahamas berry and 3 lung buster are super vigorous and probably going to stretch like all hell . So may be taking a couple plants out and putting in 7x12 .also going to try and get a trellis in with the bigger gals . Will see . But for now it is what it is . Not even cleaning just eating and going to bed . :joy:

5 Likes

Awesome setup @Took1-4theteam
Got a good grow going on under those lights
Cheers :beers: :clap: :v:

4 Likes

Very nice results man🤙🏼
:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Thanks @Firstimer1299 and @Blackmoon dude that Cali grow was something else wasn’t it ?! I’m afraid I’m not going to be able to do it this year . Commited to an out of state job when I harvest this and probably won’t be back till near August or September. I do have a younger colleague that may water a couple when Im gone . But she is only a couple puff here n there from being a complete straight edge and doesn’t have a clue what she would be doing . So if anything I might leave a few behind that cool if they do something but not a big deal if they don’t . But if Im able to extend this lease one more year then it’s freaking on next year ! :joy:

4 Likes