Psilocybin Adventures

Thats the perfect size imo.

Check out this upside downer :laughing:

4 Likes

The cake is really well colonized and should give you a great yield.

2 Likes

Thanks, Im hoping for a couple flushes from this one :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

What strain?

2 Likes

Hanoi, a B+ i believe

2 Likes
2 Likes

Just a note about North Spore.

I went there to buy today since they have a 20% off sale (promo code: SUMMERSUBS) and ended up getting a much better deal. When I was checking out I noticed that I had accumulated points from previous purchases from them. I saved a little over ~$17 using those points. Check for the “use your points” when you checkout at North Spore.

3 Likes

Twelve days in and progress is good enough to make a pic worthwhile:

6 Likes

Harvested Hanoi this morning. Was a little late on some but I dont mind. Besides, they dropped some pretty purple spores :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Nice haul!

2 Likes

Thanks, filled my dehydrator lol!

4 Likes

Well this sucks. Fifteen days in and more than 1 of the jars are contaminated with green trichoderma. I’m going to start the whole thing over again. I’ll do it later this coming week or next weekend. Have to wait until I get to the grocery again to pick up more popcorn.

It happens, even to the most experienced among us.

1 Like

Bummer, no “likes” for that post

3 Likes

Discouraging, but happens.

Thanks again for the Paul post, great stuff!

1 Like

Here we go again. Wish me better luck this time.

Ninty-minute cook time, the jarring and PC again to sterilize the jars for another 90 minutes.

6 Likes

Best of luck this round :grin:

4 Likes

All inoculated - Now we wait 4 to 6 weeks and will then further colonize in bulk substrate for an additional 3 weeks before fruiting.

6 Likes

Yay!

3 Likes

Xmas in July! I just received some more APE and one called Blue Magnolia :thinking:

2nd flush of Hanoi is looking sketch but might make it. I likely won’t get a 3rd

2 Likes

Looks good to me. I got a 2nd flush last time, but had contamination and had to throw it out due to contamination developing, so no 3rd flush.

2 Likes