Psilocybin Adventures

I’ve just looked it up I can actually buy the powder here in the UK too :flushed::flushed:

3 Likes

@Docnraq very accurate assessment. Averaged about 6-8 hrs to sporalate. Please no one take offense but, we used to refer to the veil as panties. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Se7en
The old dmt extraction. Yea dmt is a wild ride for sure, very unique feeling.

2 Likes

Apparently it’s quite technical to extract it though which takes me out the equation :laughing: I’ll have to get someone who’s good at chemistry or whatever to help

1 Like

Morning All :sunrise_over_mountains: question: how do you all clean up your mushrooms after twisting them from the substrate? These tend to bruise real easy wherever you touch them… i was brushing off, but that seemed to rough, today i just cut :scissors: it off, seems gentler & faster, but am i wasting stem?

Got another 2 trays yesterday & today. Ive noticed the stems are getting bigger , seem like this tub is gonna grow forever :laughing: :rofl:

2 Likes

Bruising is normal and not worth the effort trying to avoid. As for cleaning offf the bottom y9u can wait till they dry and it will crumble off or cut it off with a knife.

2 Likes

Hahaha damnnn bro what kind of atmosphere or mood was you in at the time? Apparently theirs specific music which helps you have the entity breakthrough where you go through the the realm. Loads on YouTube i believe. I have heard people having scary ones though. The scariest part about mine was the fact that cos time doesn’t really exist while you’re having the breakthrough it feels like each breath is eternity and I thought I was legit dying, as soon as I got through fully all that went away, took 3 nice sized vape hits and that was it, changed everything about the way I think when I came back

1 Like

Thanks @Docnraq ya worry about everything when its all brand new lol. No big deal right lol,

1 Like

@TT I used to use a mushroom brush and gently brush it away. I don’t have time to waste much these days so I just cut it off… I have more shrooms than I’ll ever need so 'wasting a 1/8th inch piece, doesn’t matter to me jajaja.

1 Like

This is not a bad trait to have when learning how to grow fungus. Attn to detail is important in mycology.

2 Likes

Ohh damn :laughing::laughing:

Lol i can clearly see how that happens, they grow sooooo fast. Heres the 2nd tub starting

Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

I think i used 4 jars in this one, 2 in the 1st one.

Looking good!! Congratulations! Was it worth all the waiting LOL?

1 Like

Very nice clusters, do you have the equipment to take a clone?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Lol i hear ya !!!

1 Like

I made slants & petri dishes… i think i could try cloning

2 Likes

Early growth is some if the easiest to clone. Its rapid and hasnt had alot of time to have junk land on it. Few things I look for in a clone… clusters (much like what you have going on.) you can see, by your tub, that the person who grows for the spore Co. you use has been doing just that. Another is size, obvs right? Size isnt 100% genetic but it does transfer over to some degree in the next generation. And lastly I look for bruising. The easier a cubie bruises the more likely it is LOADED with good stuff.

Cloning fruitbody isnt as clean as dropping spores onto a petri dish so you will want to take several, and then do at least one transfer before using the cloned mycelium to ensure it is clean. Its difficult, but worth doing.

Growing clones will dramaticly increase the total weight of your avg monotub.

2 Likes

Firing up a grow for the 1st time in a couple of years. I ordered 3 B+ syringes from mushrooms dot com and 2 Boomer Bags to fill four 15 qt tubs.

Stay tuned…

7 Likes