PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

I don’t see any make parts either appears like she is throwing off single calyxs does she get fed to runoff and all. If so and all that is fine id see about investing into a bit bigger light to throw above them. That plant alone should have atleast 200w above her if not more. Where r u at in the world without being specific a state I find on fb marketplace if u r on there lots of ppl r selling nice led lights for pretty cheap compared to store prices. Yes some or most r used they will say that. But for a 600rspec I see a guy has 4 of them used 6months I believe it was 250 each. That an 800 dollar light even used and refurbed it’s like 700 lol.

2 Likes

Yes I water all of them till runoff the light i have is the HLG 200 Diablo light at full strength. I am in Louisiana @Mark0427

3 Likes

Awesome light. Lol. That light is prolly good enough to to flower 1 plant alone. With good results. If u wanna do more plant u may wanna see about more lighting lol.

2 Likes

so i would need another one

1 Like

just got an e-mail that HLG is having a sale starting tomorrow 25% off

4 Likes

Just came across a scorpion diablo on ebay, brand new unopened box for 1056.60 o.b.o. it says 3 yr warranty, not sure if that’s the same if you order straight from hlg.

no the scorpion one is bigger

i may just put her outside but i’m scared :woman_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

Be careful of fakes being sold as new name brand

4 Likes

Very true. People will take advantage of anything to make that quick buck!

4 Likes

If buying new I would stick with ordering directly from hlg I’m sure the warranty will not transfer I believe you can get a refurbished one for around that same price with a one-year warranty?

1 Like

HLG Has the 320XL R SPEC on sale for $412.25 that’s a good buy. Nice 2 plant light fits in a 2x4 just fine. @dachea

1 Like

lol i cannot buy anything else my spouse will not allow it :rofl:

5 Likes

Don’t tell :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

This is a definite ask for forgiveness instead of permission scenarios! :rofl:

3 Likes

we live together he will see it :woozy_face::joy:

4 Likes

here a the girls toda just feed them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:rey

10 Likes

Yep yep. Only one argument if it’s already done deal :rofl:

4 Likes

Aw babe, I’ve had that forever! Don’t you remember?

4 Likes

and he’ll say i know you just brought that stop playing :joy::joy::joy: i’ve also tried saying i spent more than what i did then tell him the real price to make it sound better :woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

That will be $485.00

1 Like