PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

well hopefully i can save her cause everyone else is fine

Any large ones with red stems. Red stem kinda tells you that leaf has served its purpose. MOST of the time.

Yes, thats your pic.

4 Likes

So i got a message today from hellraiser. On a different connect , but it was blank??? What should be made of that?!! Even more mystery.

4 Likes

Wow thats kinda f’d up/interesting

1 Like

oh okay well i did cut all the big ones that had purple stems

1 Like

Yes it is!

1 Like

I have many to take this evening myself.

These are my only 2 indoors. Photoperiods, so i figure i best keep in, so i can flower when im ready. Im pretty much ready.:wink::grin:. Have a great weekend!
More purple than red they are, as you said.

4 Likes

Went ahead and took a few since i was in there @dachea. Purple stem AND veins.

2 Likes

@pr these are the ones i took this morning

3 Likes

Well that could mean a lot of different things, that’s crazy. Hope he’s alright

5 Likes

Yes mam! Looking good.

1 Like

Come to find out, GN website and forum is on the fritz. Ive gotten several other messages from other growers, in that same way. Another false sign of life from the guru i guess. Sorry for any ruckus caused!! Obviously not much, as you the only one chimed in about it. While i got you on the chit chat, im pretty pumped, being i ordered a small ro filter system. Just the smallest one by hydrologic. After educating myself more on water quality and its effects on the grow, i think it will be a solid improvement. We shall see. Have a great weekend Easy​:v::facepunch::point_right::100:

3 Likes

thank you :relaxed:

1 Like

Me too. Hellraiser taught me/us a lot and is a really great guy

4 Likes

Damn, was hoping he was back in circulation :confused:

3 Likes

Nice looking grow you have going :100:
I’m back growing a single plant WhiteFire OG(WIFI) Broke ground 7 days ago.

6 Likes

Was it GN? If so they are having major issues.

2 Likes

Yep. Im getting non stop, old messages via email. Im sure you are too? Hellraiser was first one, so of course i freaked out, thinking he resurfaced. Had a few from you as well. A ton today. Tried unsubscribing email part of it, but no dice. GN a mess apparently.

2 Likes

Looking healthy as could be. Nice start. Gotta love that! Hadnt seen you in a while.:+1:t4::v:. Hope alls good growmie. Ive been less and less on forums, and more into educating myself and trying to change a few tactics. Time to try and turn things up a notch! If i can that is?!

2 Likes

I haven’t checked my email, but I think I had email notifications turned off.

1 Like