Poseidon's GDP grow

Ok guys heres a new update. This lady is now 28 days from flip or last day of wk4. Looking really nice and the terpenes are really starting to come out. Feed been consistent as well. Armor si at 1/4 tsp per gallon, 3.8g of jacks part a, 2.3g of jacks part b, 1 gram per gallon with bud candy at 6ml per gallon. Sundays has been recharge with jacks with the jacks reduced to 50%, and fulvic acid at 1g per gallon of epsom. Ppfd has been 650 to 975 throughout the canopy. Here tshe is

4 Likes

Well ladies and gents…the beast is now in last day of week 5 or day 35 from light flip. Shes still chuggin along. Buds are not getting as big as i hoped, but there is still plenty of time for bulking. Seems like bigger the plant and bud amount, the colas get a bit smaller. Maybe im not being inpatient but there is still plenty of time left. Shooting for a full 9 weeks, so i still got 4 left. Here she is, any comments or questions…feel free.

Let me know what you guys think!

3 Likes

That looks really good man! That’s a pro level grow

2 Likes

Thank you for the compliment brother. Your grows are awesome too! Ive been watching!

2 Likes

Looking good! Think they still have plenty time to bulk up for you.

2 Likes

Oh i know. Ive done this for a very long time. Just being impatient. The more bud a plant has plays a role in bud size imo. Still will be great im sure. They are already dense as heck, just not fat as i hoped. Good two weeks left of bulking before the ripening stage. The plant i cloned her from yielded 12 oz but there was three other plants in the tent. So this time i cannot wait to see her at the finish line! Entire tent to herself. Amazing pheno. Of course i got a mother for the next run as well lol. But ill need to wait until next fall to do another run. Still have 25 oz from last grow lol and now this will put me close to 3lbs stashed.

2 Likes

Real nice! Im not close to that, but Im trying :rofl:

2 Likes

Ok guys. Here is end of wk 6 picture as of yesterday. She is getting some nice orange pistil colors, i will be removing heater by end of week to bring on the purple. Thinking 3 more weeks.

2 Likes

A little better pic from today

2 Likes

Thats incredible man! They look soo healthy

1 Like

Its easy to think its a they lol. But its only one bigin. She is starting to show her age lol

1 Like

Didn’t even realize I said they lol!

1 Like