Planting my seedlings

Probably another week or so. After the first set of 3 point leaves come in, or around the 10 day mark.

1 Like

Well Jim you are starting à journey beyond time and space but really wife and I started growing our own after 6 months buying “the màns” and street weed my wife added up the numbers she is a accountant/office manager loves numbers told me buy allyou need to grow in basement heres how much you have. So welcome enjoy and Ì plant right into pot to lìvein till harvest or i put into solò cup let it get bigger for outside.

1 Like

Thank you

Thank you, will check back in a few days.

Ok, I’ve decided I can’t give up on it. I found a nice dark closet for it to live lol

4 Likes

YES!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: great job!

1 Like

@Borderryan22 @HeyJB
Could you suggest a good ph tester and possibly a nutrient pak that will cover all the bases?

2 Likes

Apera and BlueLab both make great testers. I have the Apera pH60, and I love it. Digital meters are a tad on the pricey side, but are very important tools. TDS meters are cheap and most are fairly accurate. Both brands mentioned make meters that will measure only pH, or both pH and TDS.

Not exactly sure what you mean? Like a good nutrient line? Jack’s is great. Easy, cheap, will last several grows. A 6lb kit of Jack’s part A&B (3lbs part A, 2lbs part B, and 1lb Epsom salt) costs like $30 after shipping on ebay. I use it. Biggest plus for me is that after I mix a 5 gallons batch, I have no reason to pH it, or even get my meter out. It falls at perfect range for soil with my tap water. It’s also easy to adjust for certain plant stages.

4 Likes

I was just going to use distilled water but may check my tap water and save a dollar or two.

1 Like

If you use your tap water, be sure and let it sit for 24 hours with a loose lid so dechlorinate. I fill a 5 gallon bucket, leave it for a day, then mix.

3 Likes

Is this what you were telling me about?

1 Like

Yep. I got the 6lb kit tho.

1 Like

People will get the 25lb bags of a and b and break them down into little batches and sell them. The 25 lb bags would last a personal grower their whole lifes and still have some left lol. But that’s it, what you posted.

2 Likes

Ok this might be the dumbest question I have asked so far but will the small red light on my power strip throw off my light cycle?

1 Like

Shouldn’t but you can throw a piece of electrical tape over.

No small amounts of light like this specifically will not cause any issues. All of my peripherals have some sort of power light. My heater, my dehudifier, my power strip and my humidifier all have some kind of light. I do not know what the measured amount of light is that causes our girls to know the sun is up and start photosynthesis but I know moonlight is pretty bright sometimes and that also doesn’t cause problems for outdoor growers. Light leaks and herming is an unfounded myth…there are other reasons that actually caused the hermy situation in plants that went “that” way.

3 Likes

Mark properly your seeds for storage, labels fade or un-stick.
Preious recommends start small in small cups, concur. find good growers and don’t waste garden space on slow grower. A Dixie cup with one seed and a couple of cups at a time, so you will see who is good and strong.
Congrats.

1 Like

My intake tubes are highly reflective.\before the black spray paint I used.
Light is not good for flowering.

1 Like

@Borderryan22 this is day 8 still under dome at 18/6 with 50% light. How she look to you?

2 Likes

She looks good. You can start giving like an ounce of water kind of away from the stem, where the little cup depression is in the soil.

1 Like