Plant female or?

Is there a device i can stick in my inlet tube to take care of moisture before it hits the room maybe. I have window aire and a portable ac to keep my house cool. It seems to massive raise the rh. Plants are suffering bad

Moisture packs? Like the silica beads

1 Like

So itā€™s not the gurth or length that bothers youā€¦ ?
Just the veinsā€¦ ?
Your hiredā€¦ lol
I couldnā€™t help myselfā€¦
I have a long day ahead of meā€¦ :+1::grin::wink::upside_down_face::green_heart:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Is there a device that you could stick somewhereā€¦ ?
Did you really just say thatā€¦ ?
Thatā€™s not a question you should be askingā€¦ lol
I had tooā€¦
Iā€™m on a roll this morningā€¦
Sorryā€¦ :man_shrugging::man_facepalming::upside_down_face::grin::wink::green_heart:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Hmm moght have to try something. Its like 7 weeks flower maybe 8 super far oit and moisture is horrible now. Even switched my exhaust to vent to crawl space above seemed to work for a week now its all over again 70 degrees and 70+ rh. Making me wanna rip it all down and stop. Oh @MrPeat ordered some g13 peach puree cbd seeds finally. Caught the place while they had them in stock and grabbed a 5 pk. Now to kerp the room going til they arrive in july lol

2 Likes

@Mark0427 Good dealā€¦its great for managing pain and stay clear headed. It will pin point all the trouble areas. As you will get relief there. At least that is what my sister said.

I am thinking about dropping a couple so I can replenish my stash of Peach Puree.

3 Likes

Ill tag u when i drop some. Incant wait to see if it really helps. I get severe back and hip pains

1 Like

@Mark0427 She will deliver. If you have read my posts about all my injuries which will lead me to become paralysed from the waist downā€¦it will help you.

I let two Cancer patients smoke it and it helped them. Stage IV terminal cancer that metastasis his entire body. He got major relief and the pain he was in made mine look easy to deal with. Sadly he passed before he got to try Dabbing. He said it took all his pain away. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Ok got a better view

3 Likes

I donā€™t see any sign of sex just yet.

3 Likes

Yup too soon.

2 Likes

What about now

Processing: 20210718_110517.jpgā€¦

And some fan leaves have 9 fingers

I need feminized seeds can anyone help with a reputable source?

Seriously!

As a fucking heart attack some places have better reviews than others just trying to do my homework

So audiofreak or whatever your name is if you donā€™t like it you donā€™t have to comment on it

Sorry it was more disbelief not dislike. And yes audiofreak is my name here, kinda like yours steelers83.

Hey look I was just looking for a suggestion