Ph of Pro mix before planting newly germinated seeds

I’m agreeing with @pigSquishy . Auto plants will flower when there ready to doesn’t mater of light schedule…regular

Will

2 Likes

Pheww. But I didn’t plant to induce them yet. This happened to my first grow in this room also. But the calixes deformed and the plant stayed in veg then when I gave them 12 hours dark they budded normally except there where some banana looking pollen sacs that popped up but the seeds (only a few) where undeveloped. These look like what I would expect if I had mentioned to bud them.

These are ten nodes tall with mayor branching. Would this be mature enough for an auto ?

What do you means m ( Would this be mature enough for an auto ? ) Sorry but I don’t understand your question.

Will

1 Like

I assume an auto flower will start to flower when it is ready. I guess I was thinking a mature plant in the vegetative stage. @garrigan62

. There are roots now coming out the bottom.

Correction, both plants have hairs.

Just checking…are you talking about that pre flower in the photo?
An early indicator of sex, but not a bud site.
flowering is weeks away still.

1 Like

Congratulations there girls

Willl

Still 18 hours of light daily. Could they all be auto flowers ? I specifically wanted regulars.

the preflowers are normal on fem seeds…not a guarantee they are autos.

1 Like

Thank you @kabongster . I was worried cause they need another week of veg I think.

1 Like

My preflowers showed up March 17…seeds started out of ground Feb 1, 12/12 started March 28…
so about 6 weeks after germination, about 2 weeks before flowering schedule for my girls.

Thanks for the input. Every bit of info helps the collective. :slight_smile: my resistance would be futile. :smile: man your plant is gorgeous. The stalk is perfectly green. Mine have streaks of color. Someday I’d like to learn exactly what turns the stalk colors.

3 Likes

@garrigan62 @pigSquishy, @kabongster I’m embarrassed to say but a friend showed me a pic with Awsome results so stupidly I started a seed in straight mg gardening soil. I thought the first infestation may have been from that. I transplanted the seedling and in two days bugs again. Can this mg crap have bugs in it ? I’d like to put it outside.

I believe it does. Because I had nothing but trouble.
But now that I Make up my own soil I have had no issues. NONE !

Will

1 Like