Panda's Growventures

I guess what interests me is that i can mix up a lot at once and itll stay shelf stable and useable. Plus i dont need to use any separate calmag, and its very pH forgiving as well supposedly

1 Like

Please share! You would not believe the stuff we did to plants in my day! :joy: using wicks to try and add flavor from moms candy shelf. Cinnamon, mixed big league chew double grape by the case into our super soil before a run of GDP smoke came out amazing on that one. I have been checking out some other nutes as well. How’s the babies?

2 Likes

@Thumper Well i dont think im supposed to put exterior links, but google “Veg-1 cannabis”

The old dude has been using it himself (ive seen his plants), and technically you can use this ONE bottle of stuff all the way through veg AND bloom.

That blows my mind.

I’ll probably still add some extra PK in flower though lol

1 Like

Transplant day went well!

5 Likes

Babies getting bigger everyday! Fun to see how two seeds from same strain and same conditions differ in their growing.

I think I’ll be taking some cuttings from the one on the right to clone :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Gave the babies their first topping today! Gonna try to maximize those colas again :sweat_smile:

I’ll take a couple pictures on Monday after they heal over the weekend!

4 Likes

Healed up nicely!

5 Likes

One thing ive learned for sure is these girls are hard to kill (u gotta work at it hard ) too much love can be a bad thing. If you have to slap them around a little it will be ok.

3 Likes

Looking good @ThermoNukePanda :eyes:

3 Likes

Well, the one on the right i topped successfully.

The one on the left totally accidentally got FIM’d :rofl:

Oh well!

1 Like

Good top and new growth

Aaaaaaaaand we have a FIM! (“CENSORED I MISSED!”)

Gonna have mutant growth for awhile i guess haha

4 Likes

She’ll have character!

2 Likes

Shes a superfreak! :joy:

2 Likes

A little Rick James wont hurt anyone!

2 Likes

Is that what Dave Chappelle said? :laughing:

1 Like

Im considering properly snipping the FIM plant, but im on the fence about it

1 Like

:wave: @ThermoNukePanda girls are looking good! Nice Fim job :joy:

1 Like

Monday update photoshoot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Nice healthy looking ladies!

3 Likes

Stupid FIM plant is acting all weird. But yeah at least health ish so far @Audiofreak :laughing:

3 Likes