Outdoor guerilla grow in the Alaskan Bush: the 3 Stooges

That’s great news! Your gonna have something for your efforts! Diligence pays off huh!? Sweet!

1 Like

Looking good! What light did you get for your indoor grow? If you don’t mind me asking?

I have an hlg 320w 288 v2 in one tent, and then about 520 watts of blurple in my other.

1 Like

You got any of that 1/2 left? Lol

1 Like

Lol! I was just sitting here, trying to wish more weed into my grubby little mitts.

I still have buds. For now.

2 Likes

Fed the girls. To one gallon of well tap water, I added: 12ml Bloom, 6ml Micro, 8ml Nirvana, and 8ml of Big Bud, ph’d to 6.6 using cider vinegar. Each girl got about half of the solution.

Btw, today is day 67 from germination.

2 Likes

Had a good, hard frost last night. I should probably head out to the camper & check that the light kept them warm enough.

3 Likes

How’d they do?

They’re looking just fine! I don’t think the one is going to do too much, but Moe’s budlets are trucking right along.

The real test will be an extended period of cold. That’s coming sooner than later. :grinning:

2 Likes

Another hard frost. It’s still frosty at 9:45am.

I’m thinking I’ll be forced to cull very soon. Think I could make effective edibles from the plant?

I think I’d let them go until they stop growing. That way you’re guaranteed to at least have something usable. But that’s just my opinion.

3 Likes

That’s the plan.

2 Likes

What are your high temps right now? I’m just curious. I don’t think I could handle the climate up there. I’m a pansy about cold lol. And I was up in Canada a couple years ago and remember the sun not setting until like 11pm. It really messed with my head.

1 Like

It’s getting up to the low 50’s during the day & dropping to the low 20’s at night. By next week, I’m guessing we’ll be down in the 30’s-40’s day, teens at night.

By mid-October we’re seeing only teens & single digits. By Halloween, it’s usually below zero.

1 Like

Yikes! I definitely couldn’t handle that lol.

Still going! I am 3 days behind in feeding them, mostly b/c I am scared of going out there at night (when the grow lights are on & I can feed/water).

They’ll get some bloom & overdrive tonight.

6 Likes

Nope. :joy:

1 Like

I can’t believe they’re still kicking! That’s great.

1 Like

Fattening up! At least the one is. The other is still at the button stage.

I hope they can make it at least another 2 weeks. I think they’ll make some potent edibles, if not smokeable buds.

2 Likes

Yes, you should get some edibles buds.

1 Like