Outdoor/greenhouse grow 24'

Ya, she is still greening up. Im gonna keep feeding till shes good. Im pulling her down just like you did yours last year. Great lateral branching. I like it.

1 Like

@plumbdand looks like were in for a bit more weather this afternoon. More for you than me. Heavy rain…

1 Like

It poured rain with lightning and thunder and wind. Everything is greening up here.

3 Likes

Sure is nice when it goes green around here. Im a coastal cali raised guy, but this dessert can be just as stunning.

1 Like

Its gonna be a scorcher this weekend. 97 at 11 o’clock already hot. Plants are growing fast.

Top to bottom-
Kosher kush
Humboldt dream
Fortune cookies
Blueberry muffins
Garlic budder- germ 6/15

Emerald fire og 6/15
Pineapple chunk 6/15
Hum sour diesel
Orange creampop
L.A. confidential 5/20
The rest were germ on 4/20
I soaked a banana kush auto- ilgm today. I figured i got 10 with room for 2 more, why not.
Right🤙 happy 4th all!

5 Likes

Its 101 here right now. I just finished soaking the ground real good in big greenhouse it had to be 110 in there. I got the swamp cooler working finally, I just need to put it in its place. I thoroughly soaked the dog run and by the plants next to the pond. Hoping for a monsoon today to cool everything down.

3 Likes

104.4 :fire: hanging in the pool. Grillin hotdogs, taking bong hitsss. Add whiskey zulu auto to my banana kush auto. Im full. No more plants for that guy!

1 Like

Yah, here in Minnesnowta it’s a blistering 64F and water to my ankles…problem is…I’m doing a headstand

2 Likes

I turn on my hillbilly swamp cooler. I got a soaker hose over my south face wall i turn on and it runs across the shade fabric too the ground. Wind normally blows s sw, cools it some, not much though 112 hanging in the center.

2 Likes

Man i scored today. I was cleaning up my drying rack and found an ounce of godfather og, in a grove bag, givin to me by @plumbdand awhile back. The buds are killer…i just may need to grow some godfather next year

2 Likes

103 here today but windy

3 Likes

Same over my way. Sure doesnt feel like nothern az when its like this. Feels more like the valley. No rain till next weekend or so they say. That hot wind is a killer

2 Likes

Looks like me and an outdoor emerald fire og just wasnt meant to be. I think they sent me autos of efog. Here she is only one doing it so…

All is well besides the auto.

2 Likes

Gave them there first pruning this morning with a good blast of jacks.

Top to bottom
Fortune cookies
Hum dream
Hum sour d
Orange creampop
L.A.Confidential

Garlic budder
Pineapple chunk
Emerald fire og
Kosher kush
Blueberry muffins
Pretty sure that fire og turned out to be an auto not a photo like i ordered. disappointing fore sure.

5 Likes

Banana kush-auto ilgm
Whiskey zulu-auto twenty 20 mendo
Week 1. They will be headed outside in a week or so, i think. I may just keep them inside. My tent seems to be doing good on temps so…

3 Likes

This is going to be fricken stellar come October :sunglasses: Sorry to hear about the auto. Hopefully it’s as good as the photo’s :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Hopefully i get a couple oz’s off it, ill be content anyway. I have some of emerald fire og from my winter grow. But outdoor smoke is better imo.
Should be a full house come october. Ill be keeping them pruned up good. No need for #s per plant, even though it happens anyway.

3 Likes

I put together a compost/fish tea this evening.

Gonna be a quik brew overnight. Ill water with it in the morning. Daytime temps are a little high for a 24 brew, plus im impatient.
I got 16 oz alaska fish
Humic and fulvic acid
Unsulfered blackstrap molasses with a hand full of alfalfa pellets and a 1/2gallon pot of good kitchen scrap compost.

3 Likes

I got the same exact pump and trash can that’s full of water. Im getting ready to put some stuff in it. I got Black strap molasses, humic acid, worm castings, fish shit and what else I can think of.

3 Likes

talk about on the same page. Great minds think alike.

1 Like