Outdoor/greenhouse grow 24'

Thanks man, after like 5 seeds one at a time and nothing. You start thinking it just wasnt meant to be. Just cant give up, right.
@plumbdand have you smoked some of that fire og yet? Well, i like it. Just took a bong rip or three. Shes coming around on that cure.

4 Likes

Im not sure what ive been smoking

2 Likes

LA Confidential clone is really starting to take off

5 Likes

I still got nothing from these g13s. This is the latest start I can ever remember. A couple years ago I started a seed around the first week of June and ended up with about a 1/2lb. Another week less of veg time this year for a couple of them isn’t gonna matter much since I still have Lb’ssss!!! left from last year and the year before. I think I love growing pot more than I like pot, and I like pot. Between my wife and I, we smoke, maybe 4 joints a day. My neighbor smokes a couple oz’s a week, so my stock is slowly getting smaller. Some of it I dont like and I’ll probably never smoke it.

4 Likes

It will be fun to watch and see how they do. Youll get 4 from me. As long as i dont kill any… Im keeping 2.
Blue cheese
G13
Dream queen x icc
Pineapple chunk
Give me another week or so with em. Might as well, i got the tent prime.

3 Likes

This was in june 2021

3 Likes

Sounds good but I don’t think I have room for 4 I have room for 3 if the 2 g13s dont pop up.

1 Like

Thats ok , ill keep the pineapple chunk too. Should be alright. Wont get too big anyway. Im really wanting to try that one anyhow. And it was the last seed in that pack. I have more of the others still.

The little seedling picture was taken june 24th that year so maybe I did have a later start with her that year. This is her on July 7th

She’s the little plant in front of the scrog net. This is her September 26th
I harvested her 4-5 weeks later. Her and the 2 in the scrog were LA Confidential

6 Likes

Wow, healthy plants. I can only hope they look that good. I see, down there. Ya, i remember now. She got swallowed up by the others. That was a super wet year all around

Thats why I grew it again last year and why I kept clones. They’d be beasts right now if I hadn’t had to fight russet mites.

2 Likes

Yeah that was a wet year. I learned a lot about the importance of good airflow in a sealed greenhouse.

2 Likes

Kosher kush planted yesterday. Im keeping her in the shade during midday till she gets settled in. Got this nice spot i put together this year. It was a late idea so im still putting it up. Just a spot 10 x 18, outside my greenhouse but fully fenced with 7 ft high privacy screen. Ill have 4 back here. Gonna be tight fit. 3 should stay smallish as they just came up.

Ill get a full pic of it when im done.

7 Likes

I was off on my measurements. Its 9 x 25’. Once i got it cleaned up back there i knew i was gonna put some more plants in. I wanted to add on to my gh. But this is just as good. Ill have 10 plants this year. Most ive had since my first grow out here. Gonna be sweet. Thats 465 sqft of growing space✌

5 Likes

I drenched my clones today with pond water they really love it. After about an hour they were dry enough to spray with Green cleaner. They really like that stuff too.
I pulled a bunch of weeds but I’ve got a lot more to pull. Cant weed wack them, they’ll keep coming back and they’ll be harder to pull each time. I got 17 ducks .

8 Likes

Not sure what kind of tree is right near the pond but it’s beautiful!!!

1 Like

Its a Globe willow 12 years ago I planted it. It was in a 5gal pot the trunk was an inch and a half in diameter. It was maybe 7ft tall. I’ve never had to water it.

6 Likes

Heck ya, i like that tree too. Something tells me it wouldnt grow the same at my place, without a pond. I have the aussie willow hybrids, they take alot of water. I water twice a week during the summer. Gets old.
So i bought some of the rolling papers w/tips by accident. I have never tried to roll a dube with one anyway. Depo pre-rolls. But i gave it a go and like it very much. Not to hard to do, but they hit real nice. Just a piece of light cardboard, like a match book.
Theyy smoke better than depo pre rolls, more like pre- runs.

2 Likes

We had a huge dust storm here today. It lasted about 30 minutes. The wind blew shit all over the place. I lost a few more panels on the big greenhouse but the 2 little plants in there were fine. All the LA Confidential clones never even noticed it. I sprayed them with Green cleaner and wet down the top soil everywhere as part of the mite fight

3 Likes

I was hanging out in my gh when it came through here. Got stuck out there for a few. Wasnt that long lasting over here. Hit hard and fast though.

2 Likes