Out from under the stairs

Finally chopped all of the plants’ legit buds. I’m hoping to grab some dry ice this weekend and make some live concentrate with the Source.

Time to celebrate.

I’ve got the weed drying rack in the 2x2. Trimming here we come

9 Likes

Congrats on the chop, man! That is one helluva j! I don’t know what would take longer, trim jail or burning that big ol sumgun!

5 Likes

That thing till it’s all day man. It was 11 grams on the nose. We couldn’t have done it without a drop by guest or two :rofl:

4 Likes

“took us” all day. Stupid smart phones

6 Likes

I read that in a Boomhauer voice :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Carcasses. Took everything I thought still had value.

Got the best of what’s left in the dry ice while I’m at work, I’ll do the wash even I get home. Then I’ll wash the rest with far less care :rofl:

7 Likes

It’s like a scene from that movie Inception lol. Congrats!

4 Likes

Man, there’s only 1 plant left in the tent. All I’ll have left are the clones under the stairs… And I’m contemplating culling everything but the original 2 OMS clones till I can count my seeds.

I welcome a little time off. Thanks Bud

4 Likes

Sweet haul dude! Those are some frosty looking nuggs. And don’t be like me. Be better haha

4 Likes

Shoooot, if wanna those clones pulls a mogwai and has a couple duplicates, you know my addy!

4 Likes

Now you’ve peaked my interest! How are you making the live resin?:nerd_face:

1 Like

I used dry ice to flash freeze freshly harvested buds without drying. Everclear wash quickly to get as clean of a product as possible. Wash into the source turbo… set it and forget it :rofl::rofl:

We got wrecked on it the first time. We’re a little more careful now

3 Likes

Hey, bud! Hadn’t seen much from ya in the last few weeks and checkin what’s good in the hood? Hope all is well.

3 Likes

Thanks for checking in Bud. :metal:

Life’s been a different kind of busy. The hamster wheel turns fast and the ruts are deep. We moved wife’s 95 year old grandmother up here from the Carolinas a couple months ago and she started failing, she died about 2 weeks back. It’s been really taxing on my wife, and I don’t love watching her struggle. Things are starting to come back together.

I’m in a strange spot with grows :rofl: 2 of my biggest consuming friends have shoved their heads up their asses, so I suddenly have too much flower to drop seeds. I haven’t had a chance to pollinate an Old Man’s Seed clone which should be my next endeavor. I’ll hopefully drop a blue haze or order some blueberry to accompany it. Who knows

Hope things are good on your side man. I’ve been popping in and around a little.

5 Likes

Man, sorry for your loss. 95 years is a lot of life lived. Prayers for you and your wife.

Blueberrry, ya say? I bet that would be fantastic crossed with OMS.

4 Likes

I was thinking the same!

2 Likes

My deepest condolences @Underthestairs
But most of all, I hope your wife has the support that she needs right now. It’s always a difficult time when a loved one is lost.

5 Likes

I appreciate that My good man. She’s in a good place now. We both work in skilled rehabs so we’re immersed in this thing endlessly. The part that was the hardest was providing the bed level care.

Thanks again

3 Likes

It’s been some time since I’ve added anything fun in here. So today I took a break from being responsible to run some super old material through the source. I’ve got a nice puddle of Blueberry ETOH extract. I’ve coated and keefed a Gold Leaf joint. :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

Cheers you guys :metal:

7 Likes

Nap time!!! Enjoy your break man.

3 Likes