Orange tip on one leaf

Anybody know what this could be? Only one leaf on the whole plant has an orange tip. She’s an outdoor auto. Roughly around 46 days on the grow. Any feedback would be outstanding. I’m not sure if it’s from the sun. Just can’t phantom why it’s only on one leaf tip.

2 Likes

No worries. 1 leaf no biggie

2 Likes

Thanks!!! Yeah I think I’m just a over worried father… Lmfaooooooo

3 Likes

I understand!!!

And it’s almost normal to have a few lead tips yellow. Shows it is taking up all the nutrient she can take. Sometimes a tip or whole leaf will just die due to some mutant growth abnormality.

Can you take a photo of the whole plant just so we can see it?

Thanks

1 Like

Here she be. This pictures about a week old I’ll take another one when I get home.

1 Like

Pushing the nutrient limits mainly nitrogen Grow Bro. Dark waxy looking leaves are an indication of this. Do you have the recent run of PPMs and PH :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

PH is always the same I only use rainwater. Running between 6.0 and 6.5. I don’t usually water to runoff. Plus I don’t have a TDS meter lol. But some of the leaves do look a little waxy the past day or so. I’ll take a better picture when I get home today.

1 Like

The 2nd pic looks much better than the 1st. Are you growing exclusively organic or going with salt based fertilizer? 2 methods used and with the organic route maintaining a damp consistency to the medium with top dressing organic nutrients and microbes occasionally. Salt based fertilizers require feeding to liberal run off, the run off helps rinse the salts away that have accumulated in the root zone, not doing so can skyrocket the PPMs and tank the PH leading to nutrient lock out due to low PH :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Growing all organic. For my nutrients I’m using dry amendments. The brand is Dr. earth. Only thing I have done from the beginning is mixed it into the soil Which was pro mix BX.
I just top dressed about a week ago with a 70 bloom/30 veg mix with a little bit of worm castings. The week before that I gave her some molasses and liquid seaweed. Plus a few days back I did have a bug problem which I did a captain Jack’s dead bug treatment, And I really haven’t seen any since then.

2 Likes

Sounds good Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Maybe I’m not keeping her wet enough?

1 Like

Try to maintain a damp consistency, the microbes will die in dry soil but most growers supplement this once weekly. Dry amendments take longer to become absorbable by the roots so stay in advance of any upcoming feeding. @ChittyChittyBangin uses organic dry amendments successfully :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I sure appreciate your input OG ! I’m definitely going to up the dosage of watering. Thank you for sharing a little knowledge with me.

2 Likes

Anytime Grow Bro, keep me posted :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Remember it can take up to 2 weeks for nutes to become avail to yhe olant if top dressing. It can take the same amount of time to see improvements. I would suggest picking up a bag of dynomyco and using it every other watering or so keep up the microbes

3 Likes

Thank you CCB!!! I’m definitely gonna look into that shit as well. :v:t2:

1 Like