Ok here I go The start of my outdoors

I started with ilgm, ive tried others since. Ilgm genetics are top shelf, imo. I think they grow and smoke nice anyway.
Great for pheno hunting as ive noticed variations in a few different strains.

3 Likes

So if all goes well, I’ll have 5 going to a buddy, 1 for a new mother, and 3 for my reversal, hopefully get some fem seeds from the Grateful Breath :thinking: That’s the plan anyway. 7 Grateful Breath and 2 Chupacabra’s

8 Likes

@Shadegrown if your interested to tag along. @Negrita007 I will get something going soon. :sunglasses: :+1: :beers:

4 Likes

Loading safe stalker mode …
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

IMG_8953

5 Likes

Ohhhh I get to watch a reversal! Nice!!!:blush:

4 Likes

That’s some serious growing!!! 🫶🏾🫶🏾:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

I’m on for the ride!! Lovin’ those strain names. :sunglasses::metal:t2:

5 Likes

So… you just do it by accident now? :joy::rofl::sunglasses::metal:t2:

7 Likes

I can’t grow outside. I live vicariously through you guys posting your forests. :grin: Thanks.

5 Likes

Right on Brother, I’m still searching for that pheno to feminize. I’ve got a few clone candidates from my last cross. I’ll probably BX a Columbian Gold x Panama Red, the Kona Golds x Panama red I have in flower are looking pretty stable and have a clone of one that might get feminized :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

They are definitely looking good. Hopefully we can make it happen. Maybe have a few extras. :thinking: :joy:

5 Likes

I’m still trying to go forward… but man I love it when y’all talk like that. That sounds amazing! :joy::sunglasses::metal:t2:

5 Likes

It’s been a fun process Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

I really want to release some in my enclosed garden… They wouldn’t be able to escape LOL… but I do have two residents in there and not sure if they would just eat them. I have Larry the Lizard, and Freddy the Frog…

6 Likes

Well most of them were able to escape, even with the netting. All good still have a bunch that stayed. I also have another 1500 coming :laughing: My try some predatory mites in a few weeks depending on how things are going :thinking:

6 Likes

@Shadegrown I put a envelope in the mail for you this morning. :thinking: :sunglasses:

8 Likes

@Dforce you are awesome! My deepest gratitude to you for your generosity. :exploding_head::pray:t2::bowing_man::sunglasses:

7 Likes

You folks are some down right good people over here. Sharing is caring… Way to be.

4 Likes

A very strong investment sir, I’m a little jealous

3 Likes

The people on this forum have been the kindest most generous people I have ever know and have been a lifeline and blessing in the most difficult time of my life. I can not thank everyone here enough. :pray:t2::bowing_man::sunglasses:

5 Likes