Ok here I go The start of my outdoors

Awesome looking in the yard Dforce :beers: :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you Sir, as you know it’s a touch of paradise.

5 Likes

It truly is! I love the setup!

5 Likes

Sending our healing vibes to everyone! F*** Cancer. It’s bout time all those donations to cancer research help the people!!

I hope you get some STS spray and turn one of each Lacewing strain into viable seeds! Keep it going!!!

5 Likes

Welcome Ladies to the Great Michigan Outdoors! They are really Looking Good Man Should be Killer Bud’s in the Making

3 Likes

Damn Brother you’ve got it growing on. Sweet outdoor garden :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

@OGIncognito @Caligurl @Nip Thank you kindly. This is how I started many years ago, the great outdoors. As we know it has its challenges but there is nothing like the :sun_with_face: :sunny: I have a taker for my over stock if I end up with to many ladies. Lol Definitely don’t need that many.
@Negrita007 I agree with the cancer research bunch of nonsense BS

8 Likes

Clean outdoor living Brother :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

And it never ends Somewhere right now someone is breeding a different strain with a different name I would like to see a vineing type cannibus that could climb Impossible you never know?

5 Likes

Cancer sucks!! Something has to be done. Thats all i gotta say

4 Likes

@Dforce looking awesome my friend, hell of a selection going. Looking forward to watching these girls turn into outside monsters :v::person_raising_hand::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

That’s awesome! Lacewing’s passing really has hit me hard :frowning: his passing was very unexpected and, from what I understand, it was cardiac arrest :frowning:

5 Likes

All I can Say is his spirit lives right here on this Forum! I can say he helped everyone his knowledge and wisdom about insects helped me and a whole bunch of Growers

6 Likes

There is no rhyme or reason… he was a beautiful soul and I know, for sure, our souls shall be reunited someday… sigh, crying, and more crying… I wish i lived close enough to go visit his beautiful wife and give her a HUGE hug ;-(

6 Likes

@RPgrower Thank you Sir. I definitely had a late start. For some reason the seedlings stalled for a while on me indoors. Now outside they seem to be loving it. Hoping for a good season my friend. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:
@Caligurl thank you for the info on Lacewing, cardic arrest explains everything. I know a couple people that have been pretty lucky and have survived. Both ended up with 5 bypass surgeries. Scary Chit for sure. Prayers :pray::pray: for his family for sure.

5 Likes

@Dforce @Dennis62 @Zudnik @dbrn32 @Jonesy287 @kaptain3d @Caligurl @Graysin well good evening to all my grow friends. I hope you all have been doing well. As for me I’ve been staying quite busy. Harvested a super silver haze a couple of weeks ago it made about 6 oz of good smoke. Don’t think I have any pictures of that harvest. But I’m planning on harvesting two blackberry moon rocks and one gorilla cookie that I grew in small 1 gallon pots hoping they will produce about an ounce each. I’ve never grown gorilla cookie before the next one I grow will be considerably bigger and we will see what it will produce. It looks like it’s going to be some really good smoke I’ll send the picture of you at first

. And here’s a couple of close-ups with that same Bud

. I think I have a few pictures of some strawberry Kush and another gorilla cookie also a Kool-Aid breath that I just started thatjust starting to Bud

that’s the blackberry moon rocks in the very back they’re kind of small but I think we’ll make an ounce each we’ll see tonight

10 Likes

Nice lady! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

@kaptain3d well thank you my friend. @Blackmoon and good evening to you my friend hope things are well with you on the other side of the world. @Caligurl I did not know @Lacewing . But I consider everyone on here good people in my friends and I’m very sorry and my condolences to their family and friends. I’ll be hanging out a little bit this afternoon and I’ll try to get some pictures when I do my harvest tonight I hope you all have a good evening a really good weekend. @Dforce and good evening to you again my brother. I just wanted to let you know I’ve been rolling in some really nice vegetables here lately

13 Likes

Thanks for the check in @RPgrower
Hope that harvest is going well
We just had 3 days rain here fairly constantly just gone 10am here Saturday and the suns shining
Ive had a 3 day break from work and with the rain i wasn’t able to do much which was a blessing to help shake the lingering remains of my chest cold i endured bed ridden for 14 days
Cheers :beers: :clap: :v:

7 Likes

@Blackmoon well good evening again my friend or good morning so I guess to you it is 5:20 p.m. here a lot of time difference. Kind of amazes me how this message can travel and be there in seconds and yet we’re a whole time zone apart. But I’m a simple man I guess and a lot of things amaze me. Especially as the world advances more and more. Anyway sorry to hear you had a chest cold man but I’m glad you’re about over it and it’s good to hear from you also. It sounds like you having some pretty dreary old weather over there. Hope you continue to get better my friend have a good morning :sunrise::sunrise_over_mountains:

7 Likes