Ok here I go The start of my outdoors

Thank you brother, however Ms. Janet is GreggT’s wife. I pray things are well with them also :pray:. My wife Rita is doing well, she still can’t walk or use her left hand, but she hasn’t had anymore strokes in a year or better. We are very thankful for that :pray:. :v::v::beers::raising_hand_man:

5 Likes

@Dennis62 thank you my friend glad to hear all is well with you also I guess that’s all we can do brother is keep plooding along @Caligurl thank you ma’am I enjoy the Forum wish I had more time for it hope all is going well in your neck of the woods and hope your grow is doing well​:beers::beers::beers::v::v::raising_hand_man::raising_hand_man:

6 Likes

GFOG looks like in maybe the 1st to chop. Couple more weeks.
Shelavathi’s have a long ways to go, they were flipped February 27th :beers:

9 Likes

This was at flip

9 Likes

@Dforce good evening my friend, those are some awesome buds :grinning:. The sativa one is really looking different than any I’ve seen. I’m anxious to see what it is like after the long bud stage. :v::v::beer::beers::beers::raising_hand_man::raising_hand_man:. The cacucabra (maybe I spelled it right) looks like it is making some huge buds, and they all look frosty :grinning:. The Gfog looks awesome too, I think you will like it

4 Likes

Thank you Sir, Definitely an interesting plant. :thinking: 1st of this kind for me as well. :sunglasses: Can’t wait to finish her out as well. :thinking: :laughing:
As for the others, they are swelling up for sure, solid too. :v:

4 Likes

Holy :poop: they exploded :muscle::muscle:. Looking great Brother :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thank you Sir. I’m just wondering if she’s going to stop stretching :laughing: Needs to start filling out with buds. Long azz flower time. :joy:

5 Likes

That Shelavathi is a Sativa Queen for sure Brother. I have a few of these beans and going to drop a few after seeing this one. She’s got that old school look from Back in the day :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

I love all those pics! The colors on the Goji Crashers are intense!

5 Likes

She is supposed to turn purple. :sunglasses: Got about 2 weeks to go. :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Well I finally put some in the bowl. Having troubles writing this lol. Anyways, it’s a sweet earthy taste, same on the exhale. 2 hits and I’m done. :joy: :laughing: I am a lightweight though :thinking: :+1:

11 Likes

:laughing::laughing: nice :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Mission accomplished. :grin:

6 Likes

Holy crap! I was replying to the wrong person. Haha. My bad Buddy. I hope you’re doing well big guy. Haha.

I was reading his while responding to yoirs. Hahaha

4 Likes

That’s cool ass piece

4 Likes

Not to be a downer but have you seen this:

When I saw your pipe I remembered seeing something about the fact that crystal pipes could be bad for you. I just wanted to make sure you’re good! :wink: :nerd_face:

5 Likes

I have now, thank you. Probably a good thing I don’t smoke much. :thinking:

6 Likes

I had a rock quartz pipe I carried religiously in the late 80s. Had it for years.

My wife likes to roll, so we use a smoking stone a lot these days.

Such a nice grow setup. I’m liking the looks of the GFOG. :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you. Been a work in progress for sure. Got it pretty close to were I want it.
The GFOG has been a pretty fast growing plant. Has a sweet candy smell at the moment. Has a week or two.

6 Likes