Ok here I go The start of my outdoors

I’m Growin that strain in my next grow. Plus 5 more :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Very impressive, as always @Dforce!!

5 Likes

Be prepared for a long flower cycle. They say 12 to 14 weeks. :thinking::grin::v:

7 Likes

I don’t have any problems with long flower times I’ve vegged for 3 months before :sunglasses:
I prefer to know how long the flower times are. And I’m glad you told me. Now I’m prepared. Thank you :pray: Brother :v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Most people don’t understand the amount of time that go’s into producing a quality product at a semi mass scale…
It takes 8 months to a year to get a quality run of predictable clones to do exactly what your expectations will be and a predictable weight of said run…
Either way…
I love watching your grows…
I guess what im saying is…
It takes alot of talent or alot of luck , to get your ladies to perform the way that you get them to do from seed every time…
I tip of my hat to you good sir… :+1: :green_heart: :drooling_face:
Keep them coming… :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :grin:
:v: :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Brother :v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

So here’s the Green Crack that will be chopped very soon.

And finally got the others out of the 1 gallon pots, boy did they need it lol.
Given them a couple weeks to hopefully get healthy enough to take clones and flip. There is a God Father OG, a Goji Crasher 2 of @repins12 Shelavathi’s, and Triangle kush x GG4. Need to clone them as well. :sunglasses: :beers:

9 Likes

Got a new toy today.

9 Likes

What kind did you buy? Looks like a good view. Im shopping for a mirco for trics and my phone

4 Likes

Look at you go My Brother!! That’s some very damn good shots!!! :+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Pretty cool. Need practice :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I don’t see a thing wrong with those shots. I would frame every one of those My Brother. :+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Amazon, I can’t load the pic of the model # I’ll try later. :thinking::v:

4 Likes

Thank you Sir. Some deep colors for sure. No mistaking trichomb stage.

4 Likes

Just so you know, Amazon links are permitted in ILGM… :wink: :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Internet sucks azz at the moment, can’t download chit, thats what I get for living in gods country :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/STPCTOU-Wireless-Microscope-50X-1000X-Smartphone/dp/B07M97SRFN/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?keywords=wifi+digital+microscope+pfo+18005&qid=1707657858&sr=8-13
@W.B.elpaso Finally it loaded lol. This is the one I purchased. There are so many to choose from. :thinking::grin::beers:

7 Likes

Sweet, thanks man. Ive been using a hand held. It works good, but id like to take pics and see a little better.

3 Likes

I think there is one microscope but they are sold under different names LOL

6 Likes

Right, thats how they corner the market these days. Totally illegal too.

4 Likes