Nutrients/Watering/PPM/

OK, sound advise!! Soooo hell yeah lets do it this…
lets finish these B’s to the end!!
Yeah for sure that camera is hyper sensitive!
I will post more pics and feed numbers once they are a loaf of pumpernickel and rye.
Happy 4th @Lostgirl Appreciate you sharing your wisdom.

1 Like

Hey @Lostgirl what cha smoking today!? How dem buds lookin? Here is the last feed numbers PH 6.5 PPM 500. Straight up PH water from here on out. I found three more small seeds from P#2 and P#1 had one more nanner that I plucked with a squirt of water and a wet napkin. I have not found the seeds on this plant yet. I check them for the nanners when they wake up and then again an hour before they go to bed.

Question: Do I increase the amount of water? I have been using 1.5gal per plant per feed. Do I continue to target 15% runoff?

P#1
PH-6.18
PPM-1190
P#2
PH-6.12
PPM-1210

P#1-PICS
WIN_20240706_08_54_57_Pro
WIN_20240706_08_55_04_Pro
WIN_20240706_08_55_15_Pro
WIN_20240706_08_55_27_Pro
WIN_20240706_09_00_36_Pro

P#2 PICS
WIN_20240706_08_46_21_Pro
WIN_20240706_08_47_38_Pro
WIN_20240706_08_48_12_Pro
WIN_20240706_08_48_33_Pro
WIN_20240706_08_48_54_Pro
WIN_20240706_08_50_21_Pro

Your plants look absolutely fantastic.

Your conditions remain perfect. That’s very important at this time.

You give them the same amount of 6.5 water you have been giving them with a 15% runoff. (You truly don’t have to check the numbers anymore nothing matters) As long as you’re on point and you are.

I see a little more cloudy in both pics both pics still show some clear. And a tiny bit of Amber on each one.

At least 10 days but more than likely two weeks.

Also keep checking for nanners and properly disposing.

She hasn’t went full hermaphrodite yet. She’s basically just identifying as a Shemale (it’s normal, all the kids are doing it)

3 Likes

@Lostgirl had a log of sourdough, and cracked wheat. Feed them 1.5gal RO ph 6.5 each. So far so good starting to get a few seeds and picked another nanner off of P#1.
P#2 does not show banners just a seed here and there.

Should I be seeing more banners on both plants?

What cha think about them buds?
Question: What is your preferred method of
Trimming?
Drying?
Curing?

P#1 PICS
WIN_20240709_08_21_28_Pro
WIN_20240709_08_22_57_Pro

WIN_20240709_08_23_25_Pro

P#2 PICS
WIN_20240709_08_27_09_Pro
WIN_20240709_08_30_44_Pro
WIN_20240709_08_32_00_Pro
WIN_20240709_08_32_17_Pro

Since you’re using straight RO water there is no reason to pH it.

Plant number ones trichomes look pretty much all cloudy so you’re getting close the only Amber that I seen was on a sugar leaf so that doesn’t count.

Plant number two I see a little clear still mostly cloudy but no Amber so you got a while on that one as well.

As far as drying and curing goes what I do is a day before I harvest I cut off all the fan leaves, I don’t cut the whole plant I cut them off in branches. I hang them in a different room with the dehumidifier and an air conditioner 60% humidity and 60° f for the first five days then I drop the humidity down to 50% and they’re usually dry within seven to 10 days total.

I’ve been trim them and put them in mason jars burping them twice a day for 20 minutes at a time until the meter reads 58 to 63% in the jar then I transfer them to cure bags for about 6 months.

It’s that simple

2 Likes

Nice! thank you for sharing, I will continue to work on getting some better PICS. You are the best @Lostgirl :sunglasses:

Oh and what is this grow bag you speak off?

Grow bags that I’m referring to are cloth pots. Like you’re growing in I think

Sorry what I meant to ask was what are these cure bags you use?

2 Likes

Don’t forget, photos will sometimes double in height when you flip them. They call it the stretch for good reason. Mine usually grow to about 1 1/2 times their height after flipping.

1 Like

My current tent full of Super Giant Autos 28 days old today with an average of 25 inches tall. These things are massive

3 Likes

Nice grow going there!!!

2 Likes

If only I could get my garden to cooperate like this

2 Likes

Baaa its outdoor gardens they are hit and miss, can not give them Ma nature like a tent.

1 Like

I’m hanging in there

Nice!! They look so healthy .

Thanks for sharing,

I take it these are all 3gal?

Also what is the twisty ties around the pots for?

What strain are these?

Are you using advanced Nutes?

I like the creates! This would allow you to not have to keep moving the light…

Can’t wait to see these babie in action when they flower.

How long are you going to veg?

They’re Auto flowers that’s all I grow. Yes they’re in 3 gallon pots. The twisties around the pot allow me to tie off any branch in any position. I get very aggressive with low stress training. Yes I only use advanced nutrients to me there’s no other nutrients out there. The crates are tremendous help.

These are going to be some serious monsters. They’re less than 30 days old and they’re already 2 ft tall. There in week 4 of veg and just started flowering.

Chemdawg
Blue Dream
Gorilla Cookies
Do-si-do
Hawaiian Gelato
Lando

They’re eating like pigs. They’ve been eating full strength since they were two weeks old. I’ve never seen any plant eat through the pre-charged nutrients of Happy frog in just two weeks. I anticipate serious monsters coming out of these

1 Like

OK, gotcha, love to see this grow till the end. That Hawaiian Gelato sounds to die for!?
So Auto’s will flower automatically, and you have no idea when this transition takes place correct? Sounds advanced? I will get around to those soon enough…LOL