Nutrients issues?

These are clones that are 6 weeks old. They are in Fox Farm Ocean Forest and watered every 3 - 4 days… Anyone has ideas what is causing these spots please help a brother out.

1 Like

Welcome to the Canna-Fam Growmie. Here’s a chart that will help you determine the issue at hand

Looks to be a sulphur deficiency. Add some Epsom salt to your soil. I think one tbsp will do. Gonna double check with @ChittyChittyBangin and @OGIncognito though just to make sure :wink:

2 Likes

Do a slurry test. If its FF i bet your ph is in the low 5s. Been seeing a trend of this lately. Do a slurry test to get accurate ph and ppm numbers and adjust accordingly.

3 Likes

My Ph is ALWAYS 6.4 to 6.5 … nothing has changed. Ive been cloning for over a year with multiple productive grows. Never had an issue i give Cal Meg and veg NPK on the regular. Ive never understood how to read the ppm. I understand the concept and the basics of how to, but What to look for, what should and shouldn’t be. etc. etc… slurry test? Never heard of it. guess its back to school for this old dog.

1 Like

Mix your soil 1 to 1 with distilled water, stir, let sit for 30 minutes or so stir again and test with your ph pen.

1 Like

You need to strain the mixture 1st Growmie, then check the TDS and PH :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

The new growth looks healthy, those ugly leaves all appear to be about the same age. Probably had a temporary pH issue when those leaves were forming.

I’d cut off the ugly leaves and keep an eye on it. If more ugly leaves form then you have problem needs addressing.

Better off doing a runoff test then a slurry test imo. The soil on top will be depleted. Want the info from deep in the roots which is near impossible without stressing. Runoff info will help alot

1 Like