Nov10 Sleddog's Quarts in Session 1L grows

Good mornig Bunger, whatya doingwith the little one, mature little thing in the yellow pot. Final home? Quite the smell factory here, xan only imagine there

2 Likes

Goodmorning Sleddog I have them in flower, was checking to see if the little ones are thirsty. They look real healthy. Thats one of the PBTF,from Graysins Farm. Wanted to run them again.

3 Likes

Cousin of Peanut Butter Breath I suppose and also you grew I think…? A repeat! That means something good… Way to go GF. Enjoy

2 Likes

Yes i grew the breath first then found Graysins beans with the strains combined PBB/TF, was happy with the results but they are also where the B64s came from.

2 Likes

Never give up

bit of lookin around

Never

2 Likes

Good morning growmies, good evening if youre over there Enjoy your wakenbake breakfast.
Runtz half dry, Pie will come down today, B64 and FP3 fading

4 Likes

How strong is a sprout, I covered my direct-sow with a container lid to keep the wet spot, looking 2 or 3 times a day. Just found the lid about 1/2" above the soil, lifted right up by this Blueberry Auto

5 Likes

well they can move rocks in the wild and crack cement in your driveway… :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh yeah… forgot… Good point. Sturdy as any plant species

3 Likes

Good morning Jay, girls are growing up.

Fitst cup cometh. Hot and tasty, ahhh.

Mornin

4 Likes

Aahhh yeah is right. With that :coffee: :dash: day has begun. Was in the garage already its lit and warming. Still dark there anything to see yet

4 Likes

Good morning @Retiredoldguy .

The power of mother nature and her plants.

Seen many trees and weeds grow from cement. Amazing.

4 Likes

morning Mosca…

3 Likes

Goodmorning Brothers from another @Retiredoldguy @Mosca and all others, trying to catch up from my missing yesterday’s activitys. Hope all is great in your world Growmies

3 Likes

Close up of Pie sorry no chop/harvest pics.
Fluffy but sticky, smelly. Two autos chopped. 2 more flowering fluffy now, 6 more dense

4 Likes

4 Likes

Very nice shake down of all of your beautiful girls, i know some of the aromatherapy from them is unbelievable

3 Likes

Good morning Sled,
Your ladies are :heart_eyes: beautiful. Cant wait till your outdoor grows get the green ight. 46 days til April 1.

1 Like

Thanks buddy! YeH me too longing for large sun-lit plants. What kinda colors will we find this year.
Hows the green shaping up? Youre running two now I thunk. Skywalker might be a ringer

3 Likes

My hooligan friend here his recent favorite is the Skywalker. He got it at the rez. Never seen him last weekend strange

3 Likes