Not2sureyet and 4 more Durban thai, 2 more TXL 🤫

I’m using the Advanced Nutrients line. But Pro-Mix reacts exactly like coco, minus having to buffer, so you should have great success.

3 Likes

If you look at post 61. I would say I transplant at that point. I normally start feeding between day 10 & 14. As for the coco vs promix. I am going to assume the difference is because these are clones as the coco vs promix. I have one other in coco that started rough and is still 3rd smallest. So I am going to say at this point. One is equal to the other :grin: I will say from what I see. I wouldn’t pay the higher price for the promix over coco my self. It is a great seed starting material though :grin: If I remember right @imSICKkid uses promix and Jacks?

I made these guard rails a few days ago. Since I have no tent walls. These should help keep the plants under the lights :grin: I made enough for 4 rows on each section

5 Likes
2 Likes

@Not2SureYet as you know @Myfriendis410 mentoring my grow and he advised to go full strength from the get go so I guess I’ll wait on that too. Do you think its different when youre starting a seed thats why?

Thanks for your input!

2 Likes

Please. Do what @Myfriendis410 says first. He was also my mentor. And I still go to him for help :grin:
My plants do better from seed for sure. @Myfriendis410 let me know on my next round. To do monster crops. So that will be how I get my next clones.

3 Likes

Sweet. Thanks again for all your help my friend. I appreciate your time

1 Like

Any time. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Almost to Albuquerque lol slowly making my way to Cali

2 Likes

Well hi from 4 hours south of where you are lol.

2 Likes

Lol hiii! Happy cake day homeslice!

1 Like

@FreshGrowmie Happy B day @CoyoteCody @imSICKkid, Send me a pm letting me know were your first stop will be when you have the chance :grin:

1 Like

@imSICKkid. Need to hook up and send ne a list of ur goods. Ill buy

1 Like

Thanks bro!!

1 Like

thank you!!

1 Like

Right now I’m headed to Sacramento. But we will be in LA or south towards San Diego. I’m not sure on the exact days but we will be in that area for around 6 to 8 weeks.

1 Like

Happy Birthday @CoyoteCody. Have a blesses rest of the day brother

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Hey, since you are one of the autos expert I’m going to share with you some pics and hopefully you can tell me you thoughts
These are my plants at 19 days. Planted in FFOF so far I have only done ph watering
2 ww autos and 2GL photos

These are the autos
Do they look ok? Or too tiny? Was told not to expect too much from them anyways…
Also, I don’t know why on this plant some leaves are showing a different tone of green

2 Likes

@FreshGrowmie, thanks. Those are looking great for 3 weeks old. Mine normally don’t get to growing till the end of week 3 to week 4. They have to build roots as they go… Once they start to grow. They normally take off pretty good. I am going to start a thread in the auto section for just the AK. I think I better do it now before I have every one hating me. I try and stay quiet. But it drives me crazy with every one telling others not to do almost every thing, when it comes to autos. I planned on the AK-47 going in the main room. But am going to use it for show and tell now. It will get grown in the other room in a 2x4 tent.

2 Likes

So do I top them? Do I do LST ? I am just very confused. But I am glad they are looking good