Not2sure grow 13 and seeds from friends 💰

Hope it’s nothing serious with your knee… take it easy bud :call_me_hand:t3::v:

5 Likes

Thanks. I am able to walk on it today finally. It was a week ago today that I woke up with it not wanting to support me. I am going to take it real easy in hopes I can chop the auto saturday.

6 Likes

Looking good in there. Take care of your knee Sir.

3 Likes

Love your updates! Plants all look amazing and healthy! The ladys in flower have wicked nice colors :ok_hand: :heart_eyes: :+1: Hope the knee gets better soon

3 Likes

Plants look great bro :sunglasses:. I hope your knee feels better soon.

3 Likes

Thanks guys. My knee is almost normal now. Will be by the time the weekend is over. I can walk again :grin: The auto comes down later tonight or tomorrow morning. @Myfriendis410 These are what I use.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08XT3SN9R/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

10 Likes

Afternoon friends. Well. The 2 Fast 2 Vast auto came down this morning. I have to say. For being on a 12/12 from day 5. She came out pretty good. And looking at Matt’s. I may be able to do most of mine on a 12/12 from the start and get decent plants. It doesn’t seem to effect the autos at all and the photos still veg normal.

This was table 1

Table 2

I decided to do a separate journal for this new grow. So I can find it later

21 Likes

awe work B… :ok_hand: :v: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Pro trimmer you are sir :100:
How does it smell? I seen that strain by heavyweight and its used to make the MBB auto

Okay B I gotta ask… What is that red siren thing with the w prong plug on it?

9 Likes

Thanks @Arrow @Nicky That is the lower half of a desk light :laughing: I use it for trimming since it is small

6 Likes

Yes got me wondering now as it don’t appear to be anything familiar. It’s the bat cave phone hook up.

5 Likes

10 Likes

Nice work bro! 12/12 fits you well :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

I think marks right, has to be a bat cave alarm that flashes when it’s go time.

A lamp haha nice cover there batman
batman-laugh

7 Likes

Thanks @MattyBear I would be happy if each grew similar to the SLH. It is a perfect sized plant.

4 Likes

Congrats on the nice looking harvest.

3 Likes

Thanks @Deepsix I am now looking at maybe finding a mentor to try breeding an auto. I think I am manage to free up a tent for that. @MattyBear I am sure I have asked you this all ready :pleading_face: About how many weeks for flower for the SLH. Does 10 or 11 weeks sound any where close. I will finish week 7 in a few days. And think it may have about 4 more in here from what I see

7 Likes

Do it do it. Anything I can help with let me know u less it involves in person work. My arms don’t reach that far lol

3 Likes

I’ll send you a email tomorrow B.
We will talk more about this future auto project… It’s a long road

3 Likes

I think your timeline sounds right. 10-11 weeks of flower. I’m not2sure tho :wink::rofl::v::bear:

7 Likes