Not2sure getting back to autos 🏍

Looking good buddy!

4 Likes

She hasn’t died yet, so that’s good! :joy:

6 Likes

Thanks. No, It will take her a week to get rolling. She is on the tough love deal now. No dome. She needs to adjust lol
@bonnie1 @TDubWilly

5 Likes

@Dirt, @Shabby these are a few autos I have going right now.

2 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

Thanks @Oldtimer69 :grin: @Bobo, If you look above. You will see why I say to search out pictures of plants that interest you to see the size. I could fit 2 of the TXL above in my 4x4 tent. but it would be super tight. That is 30" x 30" I have had bigger autos. So what you choose will determine on how many plants you can fit in there.

3 Likes

Wow I didn’t think an auto could do that I got a lot to learn glad I’m here

3 Likes

How did you get the growth coming out like it’s been topped in all the locations? I didn’t think autos had enough time to take that kind of stress. That’s very cool!

4 Likes

@Oldtimer69 The Critical mass you see there is a photo. And you are right. I wouldn’t try that with an auto. Well, unless I was really bored lol That is one I am attempting a mainline on though. I am basically trying to copy this here. @Myfriendis410 or @dbrn32 If I shouldn’t post this link. Can you remove it please. It isn’t selling any thing so I thought it may be ok :grin:
@Bobo Here is a link to my first grow. It was in my 4x4 tent. You can see where I did have 4 plants in it early one. And ended up with on almost filling the 4x4 and one in a 3x3 tent. The Blue dreams fit in pretty nice. These were all autos

5 Likes

Very cool, I’ll read that for sure. Thanks brother!

2 Likes

Looks legit to me. Rock on.

2 Likes

Thanks dude :grin: I will be honest. I thought I knew what to do starting with this CM. But the farther I get into it. The more I wonder about that lol. I trimmed her and re tied her again. I am thinking she may now be wide enough to just let grow up. I am really not sure what to expect now. I almost want to build a mini scrog for this one. To make her grow upwards where I want now :thinking:

9 Likes

I still have some time before the next up date. The TXL in the auto pot seems to really like eating 24/7. Some thing tells me great buds are to come from this one lol

16 Likes

Well, another week has almost went by. Some of these are not wednesday plants. But half are lol So they all get done at the same time. I am doing early today since i water. So less time in the tents.
I am not going to lie. I absolutely love this Pink kush. It is with out a doubt. The prettiest plant I have done yet. Or I think so. Look at this girl. She keeps getting better and better each week. And she still has more time left :grin:
@blackthumbbetty I remember you grew one of these and thought you might want to see this little lady :grin:

19 Likes

Look at how sweet this looks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

24 Likes

I’m out likes mate but those plants and colours are Crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Well done​:+1::australia:

3 Likes

For the others. Every one are doing well also.

This was the TXL auto last week

And this week. You can see. She is a happy lady. I am thinking we still have another 5 weeks for this one

Because the TXL took more than here given space. I moved the Fruit punch next to here. I over watered this at the start :grimacing: But she has picked up some
Last week

and this

Going by how stron the Xl is going. I wanted to keep her on a 18/6 for as long as I can. So the Sour diesel got moved over. And now will be given a 2x4 top. I didn’t want to have to change the lights in a couple weeks. So she will get to be grown full sized :grin: She looks small in here

I am really happy at how well the Critical mass is coming along. From how she started. I really thought I was making a mess of her. She is taking on a nice shape now

Matt’s CH is starting to show she is ready to play
Last week

and today. She seems to be liking the viapr

With the SD now taking 2 spots. I am not sure where I am going with this RQS diesel here
Last week

And today

I gave this WW auto up for dead. it looks like it may have other plans

And I will group these 3 together since they are all less than a week old.
We have a Fruity pebbles photo, a Blue dream auto, and a Train wreck auto
FP left, TW right and BD front

@Ning

15 Likes

That is a really pretty plant. I’d like to bring my fancy camera over and capture that.

I thought you were doing a small grow this time… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Lol Houston we have a problem :joy:

4 Likes

I’ll hold him down; you slap him lol.

4 Likes