No topen no sgroggen

Very helpful - thanks buddy! :smiley:

2 Likes

morning Reed…so far all is good…one more week in seedling town…then its off to veg city…ahahahahhahaha

3 Likes

They look great ROG!

2 Likes

Good morning fellas @Retiredoldguy looking good my friend happy growing

1 Like

Good morning fellas hope all is well my friend’s happy growing I’ve had a rough few days got the flu head fills the size of a bucket

2 Likes

Well sending positive vibes to ya BrotherReed, have had a head cold for a bit now but i know theres some sickness going around. The young family across the street all 4 had something. Happy Pharming

3 Likes

^^ yep ^^

3 Likes

Goodmorning Pharmers hope your feeling better BrotherReed, happy growing

2 Likes

well damn Reed…sorry to hear your not feeling well…Bunger and I will send you some good vibes and a big smoke ring to help you get better… :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I like that im in Rog

2 Likes

Thanks fellas and good morning feeling much better today have alot to catch up LST mainly

3 Likes

all righty then…lets get to bending … ahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes

c61baed83dc5af4ecc644a738bbfda3a

1 Like

Good morning fellas beautiful day here in ky god bless my friend’s happy growing

2 Likes

Going to be flipping before long all ladies doing great

3 Likes

well on my morning ride around the neighborhood I came across a yard sale and couldn’t help but buy this most excellent Webber 26 inch kettle that is barely used for $50…well had to use it and then sit in front of my seedlings… what can I say

3 Likes

Nice one, ROG! We had steaks last night with a 2016 cabernet. Slept like a baby!

2 Likes

Your ladies lookin’ good, Reed. How old are they now?

3 Likes

@Alien_Shore They been under big lights little over month i think lol

3 Likes

Excellent find Brother
Goodmorning Pharmers

2 Likes