NIPS Outdoor Plot

Awe Yeah around Asheville plenty of Snow Cape Hatteras Nags Head North Carolina those Hurricanes seem come in around that bend anything come in at Savanah Georgia or Jacksonville Florida we can get hit here

3 Likes

I have some serious thoughts about Stalks I feel like it tells about the overall health and maturity of plant’s just from looking at some harvested rootballs when they develop teeth there pretty much rooted and tough

Fast Version Sugar Haze has a Crazy Looking double branched stalk

4 Likes

All is well Today Had a good shower of rain The Tri Shield Killed all of the caterpillar :bug: it required multiple spaying

5 Likes

I have another Tropicana Cookie plant that refuses to lay down shes going to be 16 ft tall and skinny Hopefully full of those Nuggets Like last year Guess she becomes part of the Magnolia Tree :christmas_tree:

7 Likes

Wow there going for it now @Nip
Just seems like the other day you put them in the ground.
Glad you got the bugs under control
Thanks for tbe updates
Cheers :beers: :clap: :v:

4 Likes

Yes not bad considering there too close together I really only need 5 plant’s in the space I have! But too late to change it no turning back let them Grow ! The Tri Shield is a good product after reading you have to spray everyday until the infestation is gone I have looked under every leaf and not a bug or caterpillar to be found not a sign of mold or powerdy mildew to be found

5 Likes

Thats awesome
Im a bit adverse to using any bug sprays on my plants.
But by the sounds of it if you dont you won’t have any plants to grow
Cheers :beers:

4 Likes

I don’t like spraying anything either but I don’t like my plant’s dieing either pretty much natural ingredients in it soybean oil laural sulfate and something else I can’t remember these hybrid plant’s seem to be sensitive or more prone to insects and disease than what I used to plant year’s ago and hear other Growers say the same I used to plant them and never seen anything other than a few bugs

5 Likes

Im hearing you @Nip im hearing you

3 Likes

Everything looks good very thick and getting talll seeing Bud’s in the Future, little over a month left of vegetive growth until Flowering

4 Likes

Fast Version Sugar Haze is a cross between a photo and auto but still use light to Flower hmmm interesting I like the fact a Sativa can stay short and take less time

3 Likes

It’s Hot :fire: Temperatures will feel like 105 today I watered heavy this morning and will check the moisture this evening I’ll feed on schedule in the am and spray before sunlight

3 Likes

This Sour Diesel Photo is a Big Girl :girl: I have 2 this is the biggest the other is lagging behind but getting Fatter 1

3 Likes

I have sour diesel growing now. So easy

4 Likes

Welcome back @Hitman1811

1 Like

Thank you. Been growing Apple fritter too this year

1 Like

I have auto growing not photos

2 Likes

I’m trying a Fast Version plant called sugar haze It’s a cross between auto and photo but still depends on light to Flower pretty cool looking plant short for Sativa and supposed to finish faster

1 Like

That sounds interesting

2 Likes

One thing to break the Heat is a Thunderstorm :zap::zap: I have a ILGM Tropicana Cookie plant it’s the Tallest Plant I have and will stretch like last year because of the limited amount of space my only option is tie it to the tree it’s planted by it’s on the verge of becoming Super Big

3 Likes