NIPS Outdoor Plot

Basically the same location just changed spots

1 Like

OG KUSH not very tall but Fat would have been Great but a small amount of Bud Rot plagued it still alot of useable smoke though

1 Like

I love Gelato it’s top shelf smoke i still have half of a large pickle jar left

2 Likes

So let’s see what happens! So far I have two sour diesel and have more !

5 Likes

Luck this yr Nip, I am going 10 gal bags not in ground for outdoors and keeping them close to house for the last month before harvest!

3 Likes

Luck to you also I already have my holes dug in the ground so far I have six germinated and 2 sour Diesel plant’s Good News is we have plenty of time :watch: It’s been in the 80s here but there is chance of Frosts here next weekend hopefully that’s the last cold snap Trying a couple of different strains that seems to hardy plus some Gelato and Tropicana Cookies seeds left from last year

3 Likes

Hay hay @Nip
Good to see you back for another year
Im in my final weeks of my outdoor grow here in nz.
Ill always be watching your as usual
Cheers :beers: :clap: :v:

2 Likes

Yes Sir I’m excited about this year most all of last years seeds are germinating ! They have been quietly resting in the fridge after the nice warm bath there swelling and starting to Bust open :unlock: It’s early but everything seems to working out I’ll be putting more seeds into small pots tomorrow afterwork! And I will have to bring them inside Thursday night because of potential Frosts hopefully jack frost gives his final farewell for this year

3 Likes

Let the Germination Start :partying_face: 4 Gelato 3 Sugar Haze 4 Panama Red 3 Santa Mariate 2 Sour Diesel 4 Tropicana Cookies !

6 Likes

Nice line up brother. :+1:
Here’s hoping for a fruitful grow for us all this summer. :pray:
:v:

4 Likes

Luck Nip, get the babies growing!

4 Likes

We know how to Grow Hopefully mother nature will be kind to us this year

3 Likes

Everything is germinated I had some good looking tails when I planted them Rise up little seedlings :seedling: and kiss the Sun​:sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Definitely a nice line up. Going to be fun to watch. :grin:
:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:Mother nature will be kind to us. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Right Now Jack Frost seems to be in control another chance of Frost as the temps dip into the 30° slowly growing and some just popping up ! So I’m bringing them inside for another night all clear after that back close to 80 Tuesday and beyond

3 Likes

Slowly things are getting together temperatures are still cooler here than normal, some are just starting to pop out

5 Likes

Nice starting point, still have a bit yet here.

3 Likes

Last year I had to bring them in for a couple of nights just a little frost will kill a seedling Better safe than sorry I’m about out of beans other than a couple of free sour diesel and Mexican Sativa beans the Gelato and Tropicana Cookie seeds are from last year’s crop :ear_of_rice:

3 Likes

When do you expect you will get them in the ground. I am further south and we are pretty much staying at lows around 60. Got six popped a couple of weeks ago, 3 autos and 3 photos and am getting ready to go. Last year was my first outdoors and did great right up until I lost most due to mold. This year I am mostly planting autos as early as I can and try and miss the heat/humidity. I had planned on going indoor and actually built out a space in my barn and just as I finished it I just got spooked about the risk. At least outdoors there is some plausible deniability unless they catch you tending. And I have about as safe a place for outdoors as possible, especially if done before they start looking.

3 Likes

I’m thinking in May I’ll transfer them into 1 gallon nursery pots until they grow a nice rootball I’ll fill in my dug holes with potting soil and let them grow yes I had problems with mold last year so I have a product called Tri Shield I’ll be spraying

3 Likes