NIPS Outdoor Plot

Yer thats pretty crazy how that burning happened to the top colas did they get nerm oil or any other sprays on them that may magnify the suns intensity
Only thing i can think of other that it was really f…ing hot out there this year.
As it obviously was by all your updates.
Cheers :beers:

1 Like

Thank you Sir Hope you have a good upcoming Grow yourself

1 Like

Yes Iim leaning on useing Conola Oil, it was a Tip from here Thinking along with the heat may have fried the Tops

1 Like

Yep that sounds about right. Stink
Live and learn hay.
It tough when you only got one shot at getting it right.
More experience i guess what i tell myself
Cheers :beers: :clap: :v:

1 Like

I’m staying away from conola oil and sprayed it in the evening There are some ground methods that are systematic? Still learning about fungicide, that get into the roots and protect all you do is water it don’t have to spray anything! Technology

1 Like

Buds are looking great! I had super lemon haze from a dispensary once. It was super citrusy. Loved it. Never found anything close since.

2 Likes

That’s a Strain that I think will grow well here, they say it had a very good yield also I grew some huge Amnesia Haze plant’s filled up a whole bunch of jars it had a fruit smell and the High was very relaxing

2 Likes

I grew a super lemon haze auto last year. It was pretty small and had some rot issues. Harvested it too early and it didn’t have terps. Maybe photos will do better. I’ve never had a good experience with autos. Amnesia haze is a great strain!

2 Likes

Now for my Bud’s Showtime so far I have 4 large pickle jars full of Fresh Cannibus and it’s really knock out weed ! All strains were Top Notch bought a good Fungicide called Tri Shield from General Hydroponics supposed to kill caterpillar and Pm along with other fungus and insects, I’ll be looking forward to getting back out there next year in God’s Country and His Weed he created for us to Enjoy Peace :v:

3 Likes

Looks like really good stuff and it’s organic

2 Likes

Hey Nip you pulled your plants and please tell me how to send a picture
Thanks

1 Like

Yes they are all up cured and in big pickle jars They Smoke really good, I been eating like a Horse :horse: and sleeping like a baby :breast_feeding: When you reply at the bottom is a screen where you can access your pictures select the one you want to send and upload until the circle stops hope that helps you out

2 Likes

Great to hear @Nip congratulations on your harvest.
Trishield sounds interesting
Thanks for the info on the readiness of the flowers.
Been great following along
What a challenging year you had.
Ive started my grow season that you can check out on blackmoons on the rise
Otherwise take care keep warm see you next spring
Cheers :beers: :clap: :v:

1 Like

Thanks my Friend! Yes it’s been a challenge that I didn’t see coming, I like the idea of having 3 sprays in one General Hydroponics has great products definitely not cheap but better than loseing more plant’s Good Luck with your grow season I’ll be checking out your plants you have a few challenges in your environment but I see some nice Looking plant’s being grown in New Zealand so it definitely can be done

2 Likes

Thanks Nip
Glad you are enjoying what you worked hard for. Nothing like not having to purchase weed especially in our state. Hell could be hard to find or not very good. Have a nice Winter and I know I will be asking a few questions in 24. I would like to know what beans you plan on growing next year if you don’t mind. I had good luck with a haze this year but that was the only exceptional plant I had.
Thanks Nip

2 Likes

@DUDE12 All I can find around here is LOUD ! It’s expensive as Hell and can smell it a mile away, Im not crazy about the type of high it gives Im looking at anything Sativa Dominate and I’m planting some Master Kush It will help me get a good night’s sleep and from what I read it’s tough easy to grow with short plant’s

2 Likes

Congrats on make some to harvest Sir. I know it was a long difficult road this year but you made it. Awesome job. :beers:

3 Likes

Congrats on the harvest! You got some nice looking buds!

4 Likes

Thanks D Mabey I needed a little learning experience I’ll be doing things a little different next year outside I bought this Fungicide and supposed to control pest and caterpillar too , found some Panama Red seeds online I may have to drop a bean or two of those old school favorites, I have the whole winter to think about it ! It was 39° here this morning so I know its getting cold up there

2 Likes

Thanks You Have some good one’s yourself I like the purple colors some of your plant’s have

2 Likes