New to growing?

Looking good, I see a little damage on last pic left leave. Maybe ready for transplanting and a good feeding

1 Like

I see it now on the first pics, yet canā€™t tell wat it is?

1 Like

Try and get a close up of the damaged spot, GoodMorning @highcountrygal @MattyBear

2 Likes

Good morning @Mrcrabs n Mrscrabs! I couldnā€™t or didnā€™t see the white part.

Iā€™ll point it out to you @highcountrygal

1 Like

Morning! @MattyBear Good eye! I didnā€™t see the white!

1 Like

This is wat I saw

1 Like

Those spots I circles are where I suspected WPM

2 Likes

I thought them were sun reflections, good eye matty, I have bad eyesight, to much welding.

1 Like

Morning dear, thanks for the speedy response, hope all is well with ya on this beautiful morn. The spots donā€™t move, Iā€™m guessing they are from bugs just not sure if they are harmful to the plant. The white ones should up a day after transplant and havenā€™t changed since (2wks). The black ones showed up last night. Iā€™ll try to get better pics this afternoon for ya. Thanks again for the assist

2 Likes

You guys are awesome, love this site. Best way to eliminate wpm?

1 Like

Oh okay @Mrcrabs @MattyBear it looks like maybe a leaf anomaly if the only one, anything on the other side. I see the other pics now I have plants that do that but no others so it just may be like a person gets a white spot in their dark hair. If that is the only 2 donā€™t worry. If no other signs or symptoms just keep your eye out for any more problems. Iā€™ll try to get a pic of mine, itā€™s photo update day for journal.

2 Likes

@Tennhills Anytime! I am always ā€˜openā€™. Love helping others to grow!

@MattyBear, looks like leaf shine to me.

The white spots on the one leaf are likely water spots. Plant looks a little pale; maybe a dose of N to improve the colorā€¦

What is your PH and how do you determine it?

1 Like

Thatā€™s why itā€™s hard to tell with a zoomed out pic. Thanks Al. :v:

1 Like

Multiple eyes is a good thing lol. I think I would be more concerned with the color of the plant at this point.

I would listen very closely to anything you have to say; you grow bitchinā€™ cannabis!

1 Like

@Tennhills here is a pic of the same anomaly

Hope this helps

How do I post on this forum?Anyway I have a question how do you keep your outdoor pots from getting to hot in the summertime?

1 Like

@Ironrock Howdy and welcome to the forum! To post pics see the little icon a tray with an up arrow, hit that and post away, we love pics! Well you fell into the right lap for sure. I am an outdoor grower and I grow in buckets, how about that! I am going to refer you to my journal because I talk about just that subject in length. ā€™ Iā€™m HCG, come along with me for a summers grow.ā€™ that way you can see how I do it! Bucket growing is an art and your question is a very smart one. Please let me know if I can be of any more help. I am open 24/7

Iā€™m no pro by any means (1st real grow) but i buried mine and it seems to work good. I did 4 above ground, 2 in pots in ground and 4 hole dug and premix dirt replaced. Hope that helps a little