New Journal 4th, roots Organic and jacks321

I take it off when I see my first root in the cup.

The rate its growing it will be over the edge of the cup by tomorrow or so.

Courious about the consensus on when to start jacks 321 ??? Start now or wait till transplant???

You’re in roots so no need for it until a few weeks after transplant. I mean if you’re itching to give it to her you probably can. I didn’t run into any burn starting early. Didn’t really see any benefit either.

1 Like

Last grow I started after transplant due to it arriving after that. So just wanted confirmation. Thanks.

Happy wife n happy little virgins living n ur house at the same time. Man that = happy, puff, puff, life.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v::v: :alien:

1 Like

Legal here n my ass backwards state, n I gotta say it’s wonderful, wonderful, world. Never n my life would think they would let me do what I love doing most. :alien:

Here’s one for ya’ll. Noticed this last 3 days, 1st look in the morning and see this.

Plant leans in same direction as if one of my qb’s isnt as bright as the other making plant lean towards the light. Plant is located in the middle section of a HLG 260XL v2. Rotated plant last night and it turned over night. Is one of my qb’s going bad or changing brightness???
@dbrn32 , @BobbyDigital

This is light that has been running fine for a while? My first thought is wiring issue, like not wired properly or maybe loose connection? Which driver in this kit?

Both QBs are illuminated (no noticeable diff visualy.)240h-c2100a. Also the dimmer is set at min. At about 18" height.

1 Like

Oh gotcha, I misunderstood. Could be unrelated to light too. Fan blowing it that way, or maybe tap root grew sideways for some reason?

Just got off phone with HLG, tech thought my height could cause it but not worried as with raising light should cure “footprint” issue (in their mind) they recomend 28/30 inches from plant. Also I can upgrade the qb’s to r type 2 boards and use same deiver 240 c2100a.

2 Likes

Just getting her fat joe on

The middle of that xl is where the most photons are because you’re getting some over lap from both lights. So yeah either raise it or move the plant to one side or the other.

3 Likes

Just ordered 2 rspec boards for my 260xl v2.

I did the same a year or so ago. Swapped the v2 3000k boards with the rspec.

Had to! On sale and they through me a bone.

What were they on sale for? Think I paid $80 each. Still need to replace like 3 v2 boards.

They had them at 79.99.

Update:

She’s just doing her thing.

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital question for ya. Just got my 2 new r type boards to replace my v2’s. It may take 30 min or so to pull the 260 out change boards and reinstall, would the dark time (ambient light not completely dark) cause any issues with my seedling???