New Indoor, Sherbalato, Super Silver Haze and GG#4 auto Coco

My first Grow was a trainwreck in soil, I did super silver haze on my last Grow in coco and kinda been following the ppm I used for that. So this is technically my first time getting this far (last one was a boy), I also switched to the Canna nutes two weeks ago and still getting the feel for them. Heard that less goes more with them but I guess I was going way too far on the short side.

My last Grow I was doing high frequency fertigation, but proved to be too much for me on days I have kids by myself lol. What would be a good ppm to work towards currently? And would you guys think slowly increasing it to avoid additional stress or jump up?

And of course looked at a forum of some guy swearing to Canna 300ppm and calimagic 150 ppm in flower was more than enough anything else was over feeding. APPARENTLY that doesn’t fly with Sherbalato lol

Grown organically suffering same issues as you. Underfed.

Ok, gonna start kicking them up in ppm, I HAVE to stop listening to other forums lmfao @Bluntsmoke it looks good though! What strain

GG4 clone of this. Exactly 4 weeks behind mother

1 Like

GG#4 and I don’t get along lol I’m guessing the 6 times I’ve gotten them I think I get to excited and kill them during germ lmfao

Getting 10 gallons of feed prepped tonight, gonna flush these girls tomorrow morning until I get them to 700 ppm, @Myfriendis410 looked back on our conversation during the SSH, what volume and frequency do you put in til you get your target EC

I use a flushing agent, low TDS water and run only enough through to get to my target. That’s really dependent on media, pot size, point in the lifecycle etc.

My problem currently is underfeeding and defiencies I’m trying to nip in the bud (pun intended) tomorrow morning lol been feeding 450 ppm in flower stretch, whoops lol.

Believe we’re at the end of flower stretch, or close to it. Can start to see little buds forming to my knowledge!

1 Like

Girls are absolutely sucking water up at this point, feeds are 700-750 ppm, consisting of 10 ml canna part a and b, 4 Mls of pk 13/14 ph 6.2. All defiencies going into flower have stopped.

@Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 do you guys have any experience on pk13/14 and boost? I just applied pk13/14 for the first time today, but not sure if it’s something that should be applied together, or to use boost after the week of 13/14. Or would you guys kindly direct someone my way with experience? Used fox farm open sesame very lightly the week before and first week of light switch. So also plan on incorporating Fox Farm Cha Ching week 6 of flower, so about June 5th with start using that unless advised against

Light switch was March 22nd (maybe 21st if Girls were triggered by 10 hour dark) first pistils showed up around March 27th, so we’re about 10 days into flower? ( 15 days since flip)

1 Like

Lux levels at the top of my canopy are looking at about 50-55000, about 775 to 850 ppfd, @Covertgrower @Slym3r looking good or should I back my lights off that are about 16 inches up (hlg’s dimmer is no longer working/‘stuck’ at 100% power)

1 Like

Top Canopy leaves surface Temp range from 75-77. Tent temp day Temps range 77-79, rh 50 night Temps average 70-72 rh 55

1 Like

This morning we’ll be switching feeds up to 10 ml/g of canna a and b possibly switch to Lukas Formula for decreased N after this week 5 ml/g pk13/14 and 7 ml/g of canna boost, splash of ph down and feeds are at 700 ppm 6.2 ph. Plan on using a lighter feed of pk 13/14 for the next two weeks and keep supplementing at least 5ml/g of boost until flush.

With end flower flush do I use just RO water or does it need ph’d first? If so can someone give me a way to ph such sensitive water? Calmag only RO water makes me flustered enough when I do it lol

It doesn’t.

A lot going on here. NPK ratios add together, I would choose one product or another. But probably not both. The cha Ching is the best value, because it’s a dry nutrient, with out water already added.
I’ve never used the boost version of canna, but I did use cha Ching for a flowering boost.

I just figured since I had them I might as well try since they were all different stages kinda, already have nutes made up for the pk13/14 and boost; and it’s going beautifully so far so I’ll stick with canna, I may just on week 5 give one a flush and see if it does anything, I have 1 that’s in a 1 gallon that should be fairly easy to, mainly reverse if I see any uh ohs lol

I did use open sesame at 1/4 strength and I think the bud sites show accordingly xD I have no idea though, nothing to compare to xD

First time at this point so just making sure these little budlets forming look good or if I should look out for anything! @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 @Slym3r @MidwestGuy

Day 16 since flower flip, day 11 since first pistils popped

2 Likes

Uhhh are these nanners? @Covertgrower

@Myfriendis410 @MidwestGuy @CoyoteCody @ILGM.Support sorry for random tags trying to get this out of the tent if my eyes aren’t deceiving me lol not sure if nanners or first time seeing swelling calyx

Do you have beastie bloom? Should be using that until you use cha ching

I don’t, I changed over to Canna coco nutes and have pk13/14 and boost I was running this Grow, was trying to see if half dose open sesame, pk, boost and cha ching would be beneficial, but just sticking with canna this run. Any input on if the girl above hermits? She should of been transplanted before flower but I was too stubborn lol