New grow w/ new light and strain

I got a little over 9 oz from it,. That was my very first grow. If I can do it, so can you! :+1: :v: :sunglasses:

9 Likes

This is my last grow. 6.8 ozs.

8 Likes

Awesome job brother!! So you know it can be done. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Still learning! The alternate nodes has me spooked, LOL never saw it before.

2 Likes

That is a great flat canopy!

1 Like

I had an Lambs Breath auto last grow that came straight out of the pellet growing that way.

I topped her after pulling her over. Youโ€™d never know she was that way. She was only 13 oz

2 Likes

The alternating nodes happens with clones and continued HST.

1 Like

Wow beautiful plant n haul

Thanks for sharing pics! I havenโ€™t purposely topped a plant in a long time, and I learned my lesson when I did. Waste of time in my opinion.

1 Like

Ok I am trying something new.

Did I do it correctly???

2 Likes

Looks great. Just keep spreading her out. If you have a 2 stage net you could lay one over her right now and just keep training the nodes back under whenever they poke up through

2 Likes

Iโ€™ll drop a net on her later today. Thinking if I should pop up the light to the 260xlr fully dimmed or wait a week??

1 Like

Iโ€™d be throwing good light at her as soon as you can. I guess depends on where your at, and when you intend to flip to flower

Iโ€™ll flip her when she starts to fill the net. She still under the hlg65 right now.

1 Like

Nice. Usually suggested to flip once youโ€™re about 50% filled if probably get to like 60 haha greedy greedy

2 Likes

Just wait until they stand back up like nothing happened. Great job

3 Likes

Well I went and put up the 260xlr and the net.

5 Likes

@Indo_817 tag your it!

Very nice!!! Is the a auto or photo ?

Blueberry Fem photo.

1 Like