New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟 (Part 2)

Yep, same here. Everyone around here drinks except me, makes early rising a lot easier….peaceful while I have my morning Java and tend to the plants :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Nothing new on the farm. Still gotta couple baby goats left for sell.
Hot, dry :pensive:

The shop is shoppin right along :+1:t2: Milkshakes, Rat nest and Turbos kinda week :metal:t2::green_heart:

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, I’m like are you a retard :drooling_face::drooling_face:

Burning trash and a bowl this AM. Getting ready to rebuild a coop door :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

For the meat or for weed eating :laughing:

Good to see ya busy Brother and digging that sweet rail/UTV. That thing is bad Azz :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Milkers/weed eaters :wink::muscle:t2:

Yeah that can am is a beast. Pushing 200hp.
Outta my league. I’d build 2 cj7 and still have plenty of beer money left :wink:
And legally drive to get the beer :rofl::joy::rofl::metal:t2::green_heart:

7 Likes

I like your way of thinking :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

@MeEasy i see ya lurking Brother, missed you around here my friend :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Came to say the same :green_heart::metal:t2:

7 Likes

I try to stop by every once in a while, by the time I do I’ve missed the conversation so I don’t say anything. Or like a blister I show up after all the work is done :laughing:

Great to see y’all and hope life is good in your neck of the woods

8 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing: I hear ya. What’s growing on at your spot :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Not a whole lot my brother we’re just living the dream. I just started a pile of new babies in the growroom.
How’s life going over there?

6 Likes

Good to hear! Life is good Brother, had a health scare a few weeks back on some polyp biopsies…all benign Brother. I’ve got a few crosses growing that I bread earlier this year and a few photos going. Still grinding it out away from home during the week :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

WoW glad to hear it turned out well for you. I know all to well how it can affects life and the lives around you

8 Likes

Getting old ain’t for sissies Brother :love_you_gesture:

11 Likes

Common, nobody here is old yet… :wink: :wink:

:smiling_imp:

9 Likes

Old enough to know better, young enough to do it again!

9 Likes

Happy Friday Grow Fam :love_you_gesture:

Week 8ish on the fem tents.
Acapulco Golds and Columbian Gold

Strawberry and Lambs Breath

Kona Red tent 1. Expressing 2 different phenos as the buds develop. Nice golden colors on 1 and must come from the Kona Gold???

Tent 2 kona Reds look the same as tent 1

3 Kona Red clones and glad I decided to keep a clone of the Columbian Gold x Panama Red.

This CG x PR has some promise to her :pray:

13 Likes

morning OG…standing tall growmie…really long colas that look nice and hard…

10 Likes

Appreciate the compliment ROG, the pics don’t do them justice Brother. Some of the densest buds I’ve had, so far I’m super impressed with the Mega Crop. I plucked a few more nanners of the small Strawberry this morning :flushed::flushed:. The Kona Reds are funky and loud already, might be time to hook the filter up :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Amazing :clap: :scream_cat: :open_mouth:
Great job Sir Mysterious :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Those are some sexy long colas :drooling_face:

8 Likes