New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟 (Part 2)

No rest for the weary, I know the feeling :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Get some rest if you can!

6 Likes

lol, I came home to get caught up on everything!

6 Likes

The 2 fem seeds popped, still waiting on the males :wink::cowboy_hat_face::shushing_face::metal:t2::green_heart:

And Awaaaaay we go :green_heart::metal:t2::sunglasses:

8 Likes

Are those the reg crosses? I had to do a 36 hour soak and 24-36 wet paper towel in a zip lock bag on this last germ :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

I believe that is what ya sent. Been meaning to ask to be sure so I can label the vial :person_shrugging:t2:
It’s the water :wink::green_heart::metal:t2::cowboy_hat_face:
Glad y’all got me on this way of germing, by far the easiest,but gotta get the woman to transfer for me :hugs:

5 Likes

All regs on the last beans sent, calling it Kona Red. Kona Gold female F2 x Panama Red F2 male :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Right on buddy :+1:t2:
I dropped 2 Fems and 2 males so we will see :thinking::rofl::joy::rofl::green_heart::metal:t2:

5 Likes

The eagle has landed brother. :+1: :grin:

Most generous Dell. They’ll be in my next run for sure. :pray:
I know there’s :fire::fire: in that vial. :yum:

:v::green_heart:

7 Likes

Right on Barry and glad to see they finally made it. Hope they do well for you my friend :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

So the last regs I sent haven’t popped? Hopefully they all germ for ya Brother. Forgot to mention to give them a good squeeze, I tried to check them all but may have missed a few :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

These are what I just got in a day or so from ya :+1:t2::green_heart::metal:t2:
I still got an envelope full of different ones from earlier. They ,locked up.
Kona Red these are, right

5 Likes

Right on and yep all regs, hopefully you’ll get a female from one of the 4 you dropped. I’m batting 25% on females :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

I dropped 2 of each :wink::shushing_face::metal:t2::green_heart:

7 Likes

Good morning Grow Fam, weekly update time. 2 weeks after the light flip for the Kona Reds. So far not to shabby :pray::love_you_gesture:

Sadly the remaining female from the Columbian Gold x Panama Red will not make the cut. I’m just not digging the structure and node spacing is unreal. Tossing this run and will start over from scratch on this cross. I’ll drop some CG regs soon and start the process over, I’ve got 7 vials of PR pollen in the freezer when that time comes.

Acapulco Golds and Columbian Gold fems week 4

AG bud shot

Lambs Breath and Strawberry…whooooweee this tent stinks and loud as F**k :laughing:

Strawberry bud shot

Broke out my old trusty bubble cloner, the cheap aeroponic cloner was giving me issues. Getting some root action. I may pick the best looking Kona Red Cross in the big tent and self the clone

11 Likes

morning OG…glad you are home and taking care of things…I see white heads to let the buds form…I can see you are really enjoying being a mad scientist/cultivar…keep it up growmie…

8 Likes

Top of the morning ROG! Feels good to be home my friend. My sons are coming to see me this weekend, I’ve got a lot to do today…get the boat ready, fire up the jet ski that’s been setting a year, grocery store run for some ribs and yard bird and plant love.

:grin::grin: it’s pretty cool to see your creation come to life. Hind sight is 20/20 and definitely not an undertaking on a part time basis :laughing::laughing::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

sounds like you have a great weekend lined up… I am changing out the reservoirs this morning and then I am headed to the lake for the weekend and Fathers day festivities on Sunday…

6 Likes

Good morning and Welcome Home Mysterious Man! :wave:

You’ve got a lot of gorgeous planties, bravo! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Good morning too @Retiredoldguy :smile:

5 Likes

Right on Brother, hope you have an excellent time :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes