Need help first time grow auto bloom chersberry and gg#4

That’s bad ass ya I’m need some help if I’m do this yall got me

4 Likes

I’d cull at least 2 if not 3 of them, or maybe add another bucket or two, and soon, before their roots get to each other. One of those plant’s roots will fill that bucket by harvest time. If they’re autos, they aren’t good candidates for much in the way of training on your first time. Since they choose when they begin flowering, you can’t control their veg time, and if they’re stunted at all, it will hurt your yield at least some. I’m a soil/coco grower, myself, but I have watched lots of hydro grows. @PurpNGold74 is right, they get big fast in hydro.

1 Like

Ok so one plant in bucket

1 Like

Just spent alot for those seeds though I’m in texas

1 Like

If I make me one out of a tote cane I have more plants

Yeah, that would probably work okay. You could put one in each corner. That’s the way I usually see it done, one per bucket. However, as long as the plants roots are kept happy, it really doesn’t matter how you accomplish that, I don’t think. I’ve seen some pretty badass DIY hydro stuff grow killer plants. Whatever works for you in your setup to grow good buds, the details are the same regardless of the setup, really. Just make sure it’s opaque so no light gets to the roots/reservoir.

1 Like

Super cropped like a mofo

2 Likes

Thanks we will see how it goes I have a few more seeds might just scratch this start over

But seeds so high but thanks everyone

if anyone wants to hit me up off here

Knuckles every whr on her. Zoom

4 Likes

That chain link scrog is gangster.

2 Likes

If they are expensive maybe dont cull any. Just seperate them. Like you asked about… a tote would help. Or drop a few in some dirt.

@peachfuzz is my hydro goto guy. Do you think everyone could survive? How big is that bucket @Kidd

1 Like

No… plants need to be separated…
Bucket wont have enough room for roots…
:v::sunglasses:

What about a 10 gal storage bucket how many plants I grow in there

It’s only 3 gal but I made a 10 gal one today I work nights so going to switch it when i get home

Think I’m in over my head yall

Wish I could talk to someone not on here not in Texas but they said its agint rules

Yeah, I think it’s horse shit too. If you go to the lab side, which costs like $200 or something, you can instant messaging there but not here. I think it’s just a way to get more money from us. If you need anything just @Kidd and someone will help

1 Like

Lmao. We are all in over our heads! U get thru one grow with 4 plants… ur next grow will be 6-8… then 20… then ur screwed cuz u have no more bedroom/kitchen/closet space for all the friking pot ur growing :joy::joy::joy:.

Seriously tho. Leave one girl in the 3 gallon. Put two at opposite ends of the 10 gallon. N find a home for the 4th. I recommend u do it soon before the roots tangle

1 Like