Naturalmedmans 2022 outdoor grow

Fighting a losing battle with bud rot. Purchased a fan suitable for outdoor use to see if maybe a little extra airflow might help as @Dforce mentioned. It’s just too darn humid here.
https://youtu.be/5aqaiygy2HE

1 Like

Damn Bummer @Naturalmedsman !
I’ve been looking thru journals re: SLH grows and seems they all end abruptly!! Or just disappear…LOL!
Hope you can save her Good luck!!

1 Like

Look into agrowlyte and a electrostatic sprayer, I’m using now for WPM, and so far working well. @Naturalmedsman if you want to try, it’s easy

1 Like

What has the humidity been running?

1 Like

Average is 74% for July. It been between 80-90% for the past couple days.

I’m going to try this for my Durban when it starts flowering. I think the SLH is beyond saving. I might need to just harvest it early. Probably cut off a 1/3 of the flower at this point and it’s a small plant. I won’t be able to order and start treating for a couple weeks.

1 Like

Damn sorry about the battle you going thru. Damn weather

1 Like

Also, interested in hearing how this agrowlyte affects terpenes and the flowers, if at all. I find that my flowers burn/brown a little when spraying with a peroxide/water mix.

1 Like

The Agrowlyte didnt mess with my ladies terpenes. Got say best product i have use it n love it

2 Likes

I know I will be using it, what a difference. Mildew is why I shut my indoor grow down. I did so much BS to try and get rid of it, and it just keeps coming back. I now have hope to try again.

1 Like

I was using lost coast but it wasnt enough and burned my plants. I did 1 session of Agrowlyte and went away for good i did it at full strength every girl every equipment and every wall in the tent

2 Likes

I mix it 50/50 with RO water, drop the ph down to 4.5 with distilled white vinegar. So far working great.

1 Like

That is suspect! Aside from flowering a little too quickly things were growing great. Mother Nature just didn’t want to cooperate. It smells good and strong but not super lemony like the stuff at the dispensary. Hoping I still get a little bud from it.

1 Like

Thanks man. Still have hope for the Durban. Your outdoor ladies are looking spectacular!

1 Like

Thank you so much brother. Learned alot from you guys last year

1 Like

How much longer do you think? Im going away for a week and would need to harvest tonight. If I wait, I’m risking more rot and the weather. I have someone who can water it a few times while I’m away but they won’t be able to do any other maintenance.

@Dforce @SilvaBack203 @Deez @Lacewing @thedeernad @krismwright

I would say it can easily go for another couple weeks but it really does come down to preference and Logistics. If you pull it right now it’ll be a slightly headier energetic high. I personally like at least 10 to 20% Amber for a nice balanced body and mind feel:-)

1 Like

She looks close, I guess it would depend on if you want to risk more rot. If you can put it somewhere it’s out of any rain, that may help, but If your seeing alot, I would chop.

1 Like

Maybe take some now then some a week if that’s possible . It may help you see the difference patience makes

1 Like