My Journal Started As One Thing And Went Off The Rails Continued

A mainlined Skywalker OG. Gonna be nice if the test taste I had was any indication. Should get about 6 oz out of it.

5 Likes

Well please report on it when you finish cure. I was down to that or Crystal and chose Crystal for my next grow.

2 Likes

Update 29 April 2018: Girls in the sun today. I removed the SCROG from the SD plant as it was doing nothing for it. She really wants LST so that’s what I’m doing.

14 Likes

Looking sticky and green as always @Myfriendis410 I always enjoy your updates.

3 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

They look great, as usual with your grows buddy!

Just out of curiosity, did you make that trip to Ohio yet? Way behind on threads, so not sure if you had mentioned or not.

2 Likes

Always great seeing your girls! Scrog isn’t for every plant :wink: always one has to be stubborn

5 Likes

Very Nice @Myfriendis410. But we all expect this sort of grow from you. Hahahaha You set the bar high, my friend

4 Likes

We are going to Ohio for the 4th of July. Next week I’m driving by myself to Colorado to hang out with my friend who retired here in December. Then headed up to Wyoming to scout some mule deer country.

7 Likes

Nice! Nothing great like that here, but whitetail we do pretty well.

1 Like

Starting to get little bushes…weather starting to warm up, 65 gallon pots retain a lot of water, have not watered in over a week, maybe wait another week.

Oops, wrong thread…image|666x500imageimageimage

12 Likes

@Budbrother hope you don’t mind but I tagged you into my journal. If you scroll up you will see my EB strip build which is kinda what you are contemplating. I’m very happy with the result: heatsink temps around 95F, running 200 watts per fixture times 3 reduced my electric bill by $60 last month and I have better PAR values at the canopy than I had before. They are also silent!

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag. All caught up now, but Damnit! Ran outta likes at 946. All are amazing grows.

I feel that!

5 Likes

So you saw my DIY lights. I am very happy with them. If you can develop a source for cheap aluminum then go the strips route. If you have to buy expensive material it might be better to go the QB route.

6 Likes

@Myfriendis410 they are looking excellent I can’t wait to do my first scrog for sure mate I’m loving this nice one :+1:.

1 Like

Update May 22, 2018

White Wido

Sour Diesel

Gold Leaf

Group shot yesterday

Fuerte avocado: COVERED in fruit

Week 7 flower started today.

21 Likes

Holy smokes! You’re kicking butt bro!

5 Likes

Nice and chunky. I wish I had sun where I live lol

4 Likes

Outstanding work, my friend. Keep it up :+1:

2 Likes

Looking to be a bountiful and potent crop.

1 Like