My dream house found

Revelations 6:8

1 Like

5 days from being a month old I’ve got pistels on my Anmeisha Haze. …

3 Likes

@mcicchino how did your test go, haven’t seen you in a while… Just wondering how you made it. . . Hopefully all is good with you …

1 Like

5 week’s old

1 Like

looking good. I didn’t realize that the AH was an auto. Wow, she’s lookin’ good!

1 Like

Yeah all 3 of mine are auto’s, thanks@ bob31 I’m trying. …

Well youre doing great! oh yeah that’s right on the autos. Hard to keep track of everyone’s grows. 58 days of flowering average for the AH so you could be drying in about 7 weeks!

1 Like

I’m going for cloudy then going to pull it, yours looking great also@bob 31

Any pistils showing on the others yet? and yep, first hit of amber and it’s snip snip! (as long as we are mostly milky! )

On the gc but not on the ba yet, l put it thru double hell lol. . . The gc just started showing. . .

I’ve had my issues but who hasn’t lol. . .

It’s hard not to have issues the first couple of times through. Gotta try to minimize them is all!

1 Like

been through the ringer lol …

2 Likes

I’m seeing pistils on all three@ this point. . . Can’t get the other 1 two upload funny haha. . .

2 Likes

wow, they grow up so fast!

1 Like

That’s for sure, just got through tweaking them lol. . . I can’t stop myself, got to get em before they get all stiff. . . @bob31

Man, you are off t o the race :slight_smile:
I am still waiting for mine to start showing signs of flowers …

1 Like

These autos ain’t no joke, took me by surprise lol. . . I’m just hoping I can get to the finish line. . . Thanks@Ragnar

@Ragnar you got so many I couldn’t keep up with all of them lol, I spend enough of time in that tent. . . Your plate is full for sure, with all the food and such but I like your style. . .

1 Like

Well I taking it kind of survival of the fittest…
Once when I find the best strain for the conditions, I will focus on that…
Its a project :slight_smile:

1 Like