Morning Garden IV

Thanks brother,apart from the obvious pain and restrictive breathing, I just try to see it as I’m living my best life and enjoy it

2 Likes

I had one of my favourite days yesterday,let me explain,because I’m having my gummies every day now ,what we do is make up a batch of tincture,made with my weed of choice and one litre of polish vodka 95% , I would use the grain alcohol but I can’t get it in the uk so this is the strongest alcohol I can get,and I mix it in my MB2 Butter maker on the tincture setting and I run it through twice and then strain it and bottle it and this will make me 4 batches of gummies,my sister does most of this for me and when my gummies are running short we whip up another batch and she always leaves me a bit in a cup to drink down and that was yesterday, and the come up from that was like an almighty kick up the arse and I was giggling for the rest of the day,trying to hold normal conversation with my sisters and my son were challenging to say the least lol I look forward to fresh batch day every time, I hope you have something you look forward to and enjoy as much as me

3 Likes

Good morning everyone, I had my sister come to visit Thursday,she brought cookies enfused with cannabis coconut oil and some oil capsules and with her partner and their dog , I introduced them to my gummies and with my sister that lives with me as my career we all had a good day and I’m having another good day today because we’re making another batch of gummies so I get to drink some in a cup,made from blueberry weed,today will be a good day,I hope you’re all still around and your all doing well and your grows are doing great

1 Like

Glad to hear ur still upright and kickin brother. :+1:
Sounds like a fun day had with ur sisters. :+1:
My garden is doin well. Just waiting on flowers to start hopefully soon . :crossed_fingers:

Stay safe brother. :pray::v::green_heart:

1 Like

I hope you’re grow does great for you bro,glad to hear your all good ,what strain are you growing

1 Like

Good morning gardeners and grower’s, I hope you’re all doing fine and your grows are doing great,well we made coconut oil in my butter maker and made brownies yesterday and I must admit I did still have my morning and evening gummy’s because it was afternoon we got to making the brownies and I got to clean the bowl and mixer whisk’s and when ready a brownie and I was a giggling mess lol on and off,but I still had my evening gummy,I was spoiled and apart from the breathlessness, I was not thinking about my pain at all so I would say all in all a great success and I had a bloody good day ,which was really nice

1 Like

I’ve got a few going atm brother.
I’ll tag you into my journal for a look see if you’d like.
Had a few males I removed too.

:v::pray:

1 Like

Good morning all I hope all your grows are doing great and your all doing fine,still haven’t got another grow of my own up and going yet as I’m using up some stashed and I have been getting really spoiled,with brownies and gummies one week and choc chip cookies and gummies the next week ,I have been having fun in my head lol it’s also been really hot here and that’s been a bit uncomfortable and harder to sleep but it won’t last,my snakes are more active though funnily enough, I have had to go to the doctors and let them all know what I want my final plans to be after calling me in to do this but still not being able to give me any ideas on how long which I find frustrating,sorry if I’m drifting I’m coming up on a brownie,anyway that was an uncomfortable morning and then back to it so I’d love to hear who’s still about and how you’re all doing

1 Like

I’m still around brother. Hope you’re doing as well as you can be all things considered. :pray:
I’m Still trying to get off the smokes but a 50 yr habit is a ruff one to quit. Lol.
Glad you’re getting some relief from the gummies and cookies. :+1:
Stay safe and in touch brother.
Prayers ur way from across the pond. :canada:
:v::green_heart:

1 Like

Yeah I totally get you that you love a good joint,it’s whats been the hardest for me because I love the making them and the smell of it and the taste and the flavours of it and tbh I had put most of my rolling stuff away but one afternoon I just happened to check my grinder and it was full of ground weed and it holds a good 2 joints worth, so I’d had another gummy before when I was feeling more like a joint and now I’m at a stage where I’ve found some ground in me grinding so I fished the rest of my stuff out and rolled one up and I knew all along I wasn’t going to smoke it and by the time it was rolled I was buzzing on the gummy and I just left it in me box and my son said he’ll always smoke em for me just to help out lol

2 Likes

@daz49 Just a shout out brother.
Haven’t seen you in a few. :pray:
Prayin ur still with us.
:v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Hello to all my friends in the garden, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great,it’s been a long while since I’ve been on as I’ve been having some medical issues and had trouble signing in

4 Likes

I hope you’re doing a little better daz. I’m sending good vibes your way. And lighting one up for ya.

I hope everyone else is doing ok. I’m still moving along myself. Don’t have a grow at the moment for summer. Just doing a lot of fishing. :grin:

3 Likes