Merlin's Grow Log

Here is a closeup of the one of the tops taken about a week ago

Not the largest nor prettiest, just easy to get to for taking the photo. LOL

And this from this morning

17 Likes

But she’s yours bro, and she is only gonna get prettier :cowboy_hat_face:
Now E.T. neck in the background is gorgeous lol

3 Likes

Another example of how you guys look at stuff, I see it now but it would never occur to me.

It looks a bit like the crazy plant in “The Addams Family” series from the '60s now that I really look at with that perspective.

Thank you to everyone for dropping by for a look. I may need to move my projected harvest date up a bit as the Chocolupe and Strawberry Cough are ripening rapidly.

9 Likes

I have been growing for just over 1 1/2 years and am still amazed each time I start new seeds. I look at those tiny little plants and then go over to the flowering room, wow! I cannot imagine that those tiny cannabis plants will ever grow to look like the plants that are nearing harvest.

I wonder if I will get to a point where I just “know” that the plants will grow and mature rather than hoping. This does seem a bit silly to me…every one of my grows has been successful so far. Some certainly better than others as I learned the ropes but all good.

Have a great day everyone!
@dbrn32 @Haildamaged @Covertgrower @PurpNGold74 @guy @holmes @elheffe702 @Gremmall @missiles @blackthumbbetty

13 Likes

@WonkaMan @DoobieNoobie @Teacherttom1 @AAA @oldguy @growtus @roost1 @pyper (edit to add pyper to the list)

4 Likes

It amazes me too @merlin44 ! These little seeds bring such big happiness! You have a great day too my friend :wink:

7 Likes

Hey @Missiles, your anniversary on the forum is in two days.

WooHoo! A whole lap around the sun since you joined the crew.

6 Likes

Wow that went fast!!! It doesn’t seem like I have been around that long lol

Man what a long strange trip it’s been :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I feel the same. I just love the entire process.
Of course the end result is an added bonus too. :rofl::grin::v:

6 Likes

That kinda reminds me of an old song.
:thinking::grin::v:

5 Likes

I hear you on that, if you had told me 20 months ago that I would be on my 8th successful grow and averaging nearly a pound per plant, I would have rolled on the flour and laughed my a$$ off. I was hoping for 2 or 3 oz’s for an entire grow, not just one top. LOL

But here we are, @Missiles, growing almost like we know what we are doing. LOL

8 Likes

Yes we are!!! I am so glad that I found this forum and great group of folks here!!

7 Likes

This though… no idea where i would be without you awesome people. But im glad ill never have to find out :wink:

8 Likes

This really is a great place. I have learned so much here.

7 Likes

It still seems magical, to me. Always worried the spells I cast won’t work. I can’t imagine being so confident that I ever

You don’t have a blackthumb, though, so I think you’re close to that point, you weed wizard, you!

9 Likes

I have more of a “digital thumb” from working in tech for 40 years.
Cannabis does not respond to “1’s and 0’s”. Damn!

Your screen name is, of course, a total misnomer. We all know better. ROFLMAO!

10 Likes

Heck, I’m pretty sure it is magic. That’s why Merlin has this sewn up! Those tiny little seeds are like crumbs… that grow an entire cake.

5 Likes

Living on reds vitamin C and Cocaine!

7 Likes

Happy buzzday to us, happy buzzday to us… :notes::notes:

5 Likes

Hey @PurpNGold74 @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @Missiles @blackthumbbetty and others that may be interested…

Check out my lame attempt at arming Merlin (my avatar) with a .44 pistil.

7 Likes