Merlin's Grow Log

Funny how your “decent” is “amazing” to us… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Filling the screens nicely and so healthy looking. You’re mastering it once again

10 Likes

Just think, if I knew as much about this growing as you folks, I would not be able to live with myself. ROFLMAO As long as I stay in practice and stick to FFOF and really bright lights the plants seem to know what to do.

11 Likes

Blowing smoke to everyone’s butts again I see :rofl:

10 Likes

Yeah, tell him Killer! :nerd_face:

7 Likes

:rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy: No, just cannabis vape…all day long.

I failed to mention that reliable ILGM genetics sure helps!

9 Likes

Lol, yes they do!

8 Likes

Keep up the great work!

7 Likes

Hey brother, I’m like everybody else here! Thanks for your knowledge and willingness to help by answering question with wisdom the way you do.

I’m also like you, there have been many before me here that have not only inspired me to grow better but also communicate in a way that helps others to grow the best they can.

I love the before and after pictures, and night pictures… dang, come to think about it, I like all pictures… lol :joy::rofl:
I try to do that on my thread as well. I have to, because sometimes I don’t think they’re growing until I compare them.
Thanks again!
Keep’em growin brother! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

9 Likes

This a great community of people. The knowledge and willingness to share it is amazing.

10 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

4 Likes

Beautiful plants Mr Magician.
Excellent tutorial on scrog use,
it’s so much fun doing/watching experiments, Ive been absent for a while, but I’m still here sending you positive vibes my friend.
:v::green_heart:

9 Likes

It is good to see you back…I hope that you and your family are doing OK.

8 Likes

Thank you for your concern,
we are in the process of buying a house, it has been an exhausting time, full of ups and downs,
mostly downs…
Send some positive vibes Gromies

15 Likes

Good vibes, happy thoughts, and blessing energy funneled your way brother. Best of luck with the new residence hunt/process

13 Likes

@Enlightened420, @PurpNGold74 Said it better than I can…What he said

12 Likes

I’ll add a load of lucky vibes to that :crazy_face:

8 Likes

I just went thru this My Brother as you know. And it is tough as hell. But I got faith that this will come to pass and I can’t think of anyone that deserves it more! You and yours are in My and Angie’s hopes :crossed_fingers:and Prayers :pray: You are gonna get this! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

11 Likes

Thank you my friends, it has been a long and arduous road, but I have faith all will be well, I truly appreciate you all and the loving community, we have ALL found in these weed forums.
:v::green_heart:

15 Likes

The always modest Weed Wizard. Grows too much, in one grow, that he can afford to take sabbaticals. We all envy that.

7 Likes