MeEasy what is going on now (Part 2)

Looking good as always @MeEasy . Put all my auto into a 3x3. Coming along well.

9 Likes

The planties are looking great Sir @Storm :star_struck:

6 Likes

I second that statement!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::pinched_fingers:
Beautiful :star_struck:

5 Likes

Thanks man. Good nutes and lights sure help. The tent is 90. Started to worry a bit but man they friggin love it. Must be the strain. @MeEasy i have the es 300 at 8". Wanted to see canopy temp that close. No issues at all. The girls responded so well ill keep the lights tight. Here is the photo tent and the clones i stole. Going to be a close call. The clones are destined for a SOG. 15 in 2 gal pots. Ill givem 2 weeks veg after all are topped then flip. They were taken right at flip.

7 Likes

Ty @Carpenter .

5 Likes

Looks great @Storm

6 Likes

Thanks.

5 Likes

They look great :+1:

5 Likes

CHOP CHOP

Harvest has started. Today I chopped one of the Maui Wowie, LA Confidential, and stripped the other Maui yesterday. Whichever way you count, today is day 48 of flower, or 58 days from the light switch.

Maui Wowie from ILGM

LA Confidential from ILGM

Maui stripper

First picture is from last update. It will be chopped in about 3 or 4 days

13 Likes

Harvest congratulations! That MW is beautiful!

9 Likes

Thanks @Caligurl they turned out pretty

5 Likes

Congratulations on the chop. Yer back in the saddle again!

5 Likes

Thanks @PogueMahone I believe my old lady is on to something, she says my plants always tell her how I’m feeling :thinking: I just know I’m able to have fun in there again and I haven’t been able to say that for some time

11 Likes

Now that’s great news :grinning: :+1: :partying_face:

Sending you tons of healthy vibes!

10 Likes

Thanks @kaptain3d
I’m definitely doing better this year even though I just had eye surgery yesterday (to fix the cataract surgery I had last year) the other eye was done last week. Tomorrow I get the last chemo for another 6 months. And I still feel better than I did most of last year

I really thank all y’all for the support… it definitely helped make last year bearable

7 Likes

Its because we love you Cy.

7 Likes

Gorgeous & congrats on the chop! How do you like your trichomes @MeEasy :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Thanks @Thumper I honestly can’t see well enough right now to even try to use a microscope or loop. I’m just judging ripeness ol school

5 Likes

Hey @MeEasy , I didn’t know you met Cheech and Chong! :star_struck: :tada:

7 Likes

I did some work on Chong’s bike back in the day :laughing: :rofl:

8 Likes