MeEasy what is going on now (Part 2)

All outta :heart: But it looks like pre :hibiscus: in the air! I gotta go check out roadside organics. I just jumped into a coco coir run to check it out. But my first love was super soil. I know it won’t be long before I gotta get my hands dirty again! Thank God for spring time! Nice work as usual @MeEasy thanks for taking the time! Girls :eyes: amazing, and I know you love them photo :beans:

5 Likes

Thanks a bunch @Thumper :beers: IMHO organic is the easiest way to grow and you get a higher quality bud doing it. You just have to keep the dirt full of life n nutrients, and keep it moist. It’s literally that easy

8 Likes

Looks great as usual @MeEasy .

5 Likes

Thank you kindly :beers::palm_tree:

3 Likes

Looking fantastic, sir, easy
Happy Easter, my friend

5 Likes

Thanks a bunch my friend :facepunch::beers: Happy Easter :rabbit:

5 Likes

Happy easter all

6 Likes

Your plants look great as usual.

Thats all the stuff I am using, you see a gap YELL at me. Day 7 12/12. Added Gaia week ago did the Probiotics you recommend been 2 weeks have to say better results than ReCharge by far. another week bedore Gaia kicks in.

I am definitely looking forward to swapping over to Roadside when I run out of Gaia. 1/2 the price- plus customer supports he offers as well as yours - where else you going get that? Emailed him about the bikes definitely a Good Dude.

Got the ‘Love of my Life ‘ in a nice nursing home go see her this evening things are working out better than I thought.

Thanks everyone if I didn’t have a decent grow going I be really upset. LOL

Happy Easter MeEasy and everybody else too.

LD. .

5 Likes

Thanks Loud :crossed_fingers::palm_tree: your girls look happy n healthy :deciduous_tree::muscle: great to hear momma is doing well :+1::rabbit: Happy Easter to you and yours

Thanks @Kpa and Happy Easter

6 Likes

Happy belated Easter folks. Loving @Roadsideorganics.ok . Couple pics @MeEasy . Jungle fever.

5 Likes

Hedgehogs are having fun in the jungle :laughing: lookin good brother

3 Likes

Thanks man.

2 Likes

Thank you for the good word’s! Long before we grew commercial or sold any nutrients it was all about sharing how we grow, and helping others on their green journey!!

@Storm plants are looking absolutely fantastic!! Got it dialed in :metal::metal:

7 Likes

Thanks.

5 Likes

For someone who just throws seeds in dirt and doesn’t know what strain they are and just calls them Cannabis and then you post, I don’t bother take any leaves off, I just let them grow.

You grow some killer looking stuff and you go by Storm ?

That looks like some……Dalia Lama weed to me along with your growing style. LOL.
Got some great clones going first attempt with a Propagator
similar to one you posted why I bought.

When you plant your clone in final home is the growth pattern the same as if from seed ? I got a Skunk1 clone from my nephew. He claims plants from seeds grow bigger than clones cause seeds have a tap root. The clone he gave me same growth rate as the ILGM seeds I started and I can’t see his claim. Your thoughts ?

Thanks

4 Likes

Pretty much exactly the same after they get settled. Just much faster. Spilled all my beans together so lots of I dont knows. Soon ill be into my named beans again. Ty for the love.

5 Likes

I used to be a synthetics guy @LoudDream. About 3 years or so ago i was reading @MeEasy first journal. We chatted and i switched. Never looked back. I have so much gear stored. Meters. Nutes. This,that and every other not needed gizmo. Now ammend soil. Cook soil. Plant weed. Water. It looks like Easy is working hard himself. He isnt really…grin. The path he turned many of us to is caveman simple. GREAT lights only hard part. Cost. We managed to fix that a bit last year with a large purchase of top end es300v2 lights. Spread them around.

5 Likes

Speaking of the es300. Anyone who grabbed some its time to pull the ends. Take out the lenses and clean them. Alchohol works fine. Reinstall and go. They get dusty inside and out after a bit i noticed.

6 Likes

Feeding Time

Just thought I’d share my feeding process
1st a light sprinkle of Plant Probiotics
Next is the food, I scratch it in just enough to break the top crust
Then I put a thin layer of new soil and water as normal

10 Likes

Update, 17 days from the light switch

We have HEDGEHOGS… as you see above I fed the girls this morning. They will get a second defoliation soon, I like to wait 3 weeks from the light switch

I’m guessing that I broke one side of the manifold on this one :thinking: I might end up cutting parts of it off n just let the other side finish

8 Likes