March Bud of the month 2018

They are all great it was really hard to choose… I’m liking the gold leaf @Oldstoner put up as I have 2 going now and hope for buds like that one

9 Likes

Gonna have to vote for @Familyman420…that is a awesome bud! But they all are that one just catches my eye

8 Likes

Thanks. Sittingbull64

3 Likes

Familiyman420 Please remove the tag so when they count the votes it will be less confusing. If you want to thank someone please use the Chat room. By the way thanks for your vote. lol
https://ilgmforum.com/t/ilgm-bud-of-the-month-chat-room/16665

8 Likes

I narrowed it down to three and @Familyman420 has been pulled out from my voting :ballot_box:
Dang, all the entries are awesome :clap:t2:

11 Likes

@WillyJ gets my vote

6 Likes

My vote goes to @North_East_Newbie with all that sugarness that made me drooling

giphy-downsized

Nice job every one else too, you all are winners in my heart…

~Al :v: :innocent:

14 Likes

I’m going with @Tylan this month! Nice job everyone!

10 Likes

My vote goes @Familyman420 for his awsum white widow, tell me how long did that take? I have 1 at 12 weeks in flower and I wondered how much longer

7 Likes

daz49 I’ve grown out over 20 of ILGM wwa, and the quickest any were done was 90-95 days. I did have 2 i stunted tjat basically lived in a soolo cup whole life they went about 75-80 days. Im not a pro with autos but id assume the small pot size and restriced root mass made them finish faster

6 Likes

They are all very nice and its a tough choice. @nostril gets the vote this month.

7 Likes

Thank you. Your buds is very awesome as well.

3 Likes

is this vote ? i cant see this contenstant.
please go : ILGM bud of the month chat room 2018

5 Likes

HOLY COW, I’M GLAD I’M NOT ENTERED THIS MONTH HAHAHA! Wonderful entries.

11 Likes

@WillyJ nice!

4 Likes

Ooh my Lord how much I missed…how can you decide ?
@Familyman420 you got this…just barely though​:grinning::grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

@WillyJ gets my vote. Great job

7 Likes

@Tylan gets mine

5 Likes

@Niala … Massive bud

5 Likes

@North_East_Newbie has my vote. I’ll be eager to see my WW flower come fall. I didn’t put one in last grow.

8 Likes